Economy

pat4

Believe it!!!
Hi,

I'm playing as Germany and it's 1902. I'm going for the UHV victory. My military has always been strong and I control most of Continental Europe. I only have to defeat England to get my second UHV. But it's the third that is getting me. My economy was never great but after I took France it started improving and It got it in good shape. In the last few turns though its gotten worse and worse. Please I need help If I want to win by UHV

It took me (on my first try as a German Monarch) till 2010 before I got future tech. The problem is the size of your empire (I realized I conquered Russia too early in the 1700's and decided to hold off on picking off England/Vikings till 1900's) . I built markets/grocers/banks everywhere and even Wall Street in Mainz. Courthouses/summer palace and Forbidden Palace are useful too. Converted a lot of older mines to windmills after electricity.
Vassals are +/- since they make your maintenance higher but you can demand a lot of resources from them, and high imports/exports are good for economy.
I'll take a look at your game when I get home tonight.

After you´re done with UHV 1 & 2 you could give away the land you dont need and pump science like crazy, its very easy.

After you´re done with UHV 1 & 2 you could give away the land you dont need and pump science like crazy, its very easy.

Yeah, I did that too. Problem is there's nobody left to take the cities (Turkey was the only one left and he was my enemy). America will take anything though. It was funny to see America having cities in Viking land. Be aware you take a stability hit when you give away cities.

Top Bottom