Editing

t3h_m013

Prince
Hi, i havnt posted here much but having read nearly all of the latest 2 pages of posts im liking the editing idea more and more so i wondering if theres a crash course on editing thread.

Also 1 quick question for here, if you edit can you keep it so you dont have to load a ready made map etc. every time you want to play an epic game

btw, im completely un moded as i want to keep radio and cant find any pre "radio edited out" mods

cheers

New to the forum myself, however, if you search well enough, I am sure something on editing can be found. As for editing to go directly into your epic games, it probably requires to mess with some of the game files itself which I know nothing about. Radio is something automatic isn't it? Don't know much about what you ask, so I won't be much help, but maybe someone will review this topic again and have the right anwsers... Best of luck on your programming though :^)

Just go into the civ III folder and click on the editor icon. The editor itself is as easy as pie to figure out by yourself. That 's what I did and I would not play an unmodded game of civ3 even if held at gunpoint. Civ3's editor is probably the most user-friendly editor ever made for a game.

yea, i found a couple of threads. the main things i want to do are
a) Adding units (from the conquests into epic\2nd UU
b) change the rush values

feel free to move this mod types.

Top Bottom