Eighteenth-century Polish Hussar

There's something odd happening with the left shoulder in the west-facing animations. It looks like the red clothing is puching through the armor or something. Also, the wings look backward.

Looks like u're getting better with each new unit SOG.

You're getting better, especially since this is one of your first mounted units, :). You should really post more previews so if there is something weird that you don't see, we can comment on it, :).

It may not pass my mod's incredibly high quality test, but it is good.;)
Besides, most of my models wouldn't come close to being passable.(I am getting better at modeling very steadily...)

Ok, it's a Polish Hussar. But he's not of the Napoleonic era. The Polish winged hussar were disbanded in 1776, 20 years before the Napoleonic era, and their tradition was transferred to Ulhan.
The Polish winged hussars differed from the other nations hussars, because they were considered heavy cavalry, while other nations used them as light cavalry

Steph said:
Ok, it's a Polish Hussar. But he's not of the Napoleonic era. The Polish winged hussar were disbanded in 1776, 20 years before the Napoleonic era, and their tradition was transferred to Ulhan.
The Polish winged hussars differed from the other nations hussars, because they were considered heavy cavalry, while other nations used them as light cavalry
quote, quote, quote, ditto, quote, ditto.

ummm,,ummm ???? ummm? ahhhhh :confused:

Wait, sio you're telling em that gentle swordwave is an attack? I thought it was more like "Hey Veteran Zulu Pikeman, whats up?"

speaking of the units looks...Im impressed...great job modeling...

the animations however...I will look forward to your future attempts at mounted units...but this one looks too unnatural IMO

Top Bottom