El Armana - The City by the Bay

GenMarshall

High Elven ISB Capt & Ghost Agent
Night Haven, Vekta, United Systems of Korpulu
As the new Mayor I welcome you to the city by the lake. (A realy big lake that can support large ships :D.) It is also my duty to make the city of El Armana to pe productive and happy. The City of El Armana in in the Province of Asphinxia. near the mountans and rolling hills of Asphinxia. EL Armana is also home to the University of EL Armana Hawks. Go University of EL Armana :goodjob:

We have just finished building an Offshore Platform and a Research Center

We have an exelent Parks and Recreation in El Armana. We have a Ferry Ship for you to take a tour in. We have an exelent Education system. All it needs is a Factory to bring in the workers, Mass transit system to commute people to and from work and a Coloseum to bring in sme Sports (Although University of EL Armana has a sports team, They just use there own tracks and field :crazyeye: )

Current Quarey from the Province of Asphinxia thread
1. Bank

Suggested Quarey
2. Recyling Center (Urgent, Rush Build)
3. Mass Transit (Urgent, Rush Build)

Here is the City Arieal view of EL Armana as of the July 27th, 2002 turn chat.

And here is the City View. Every one is happy in EL Armana, Thanks to our Growing Market Places and Luxuries :crazyeye:. Spices anyone?

7/22/2002 11:43pm EDT
The Govenor has approved the construction of a Research Center
once an Offshore Platform is finished. Another supprise, now an airport is also going to be constructed once the Research Center is completed. The Airport will bring in tourist to EL Armana and the surounding Province of Asphinxia.

7/25/2002 12:49am EDT
Well. Looks like a am running against Falcon02 for Military Leader. I will still be in this city :D. Being Mayor to the City with no trouble and has a lot of happy people causing a "We Love the King" event :D. Wish me luck. I want to Thank Almightyjosh for giving me the mayor job ;).

CivGeneral, if your new duties are too taxing I will understand, but being Millitary Leader or Depudy would not force you to leave Asphinxia or give up your Mayorial position. A person may hold a high government position as well as local government ones!! You are welcome to continue as Mayor, it would be a great loss were you to move away.

CivGeneral, if your new duties are too taxing I will understand...
...You are welcome to continue as Mayor, it would be a great loss were you to move away. -Almightyjosh

As long as it does not go against the Consitution. Then OK ill keep and continue the local possition of Mayor when I become Military Leader. Dont worry, EL Armana will still be the home (and possibly future HQ of the Military). My new duities are not taxing, and i am perfictly happy with the city having a "We love the King day" event.

The Mayor of El Armana, CivGeneral will still be in office when he is elected to Military Leader. The Mayor quoted "when I become Military Leader I shall suggest to Govenor Almightyjosh to build a Pentagon." As you herd The Mayor was just a little conserned about the Consitution and after hearing that a Leader can have a local possition. The city of El Armana will still have its mayor and gaining a Military Leader. :D

The Mysterious Inquisitors had a lot of questions for Military Leader Canidate CivGeneral. As usual the CivGeneral awnserd there questions that applied to him. The response to the Inquisitors' questions can be found in the Term - 5 Elections President and Leaders Debates.

We have compleated the Offshore Platform. To my supprise after viewing the demogame save. I have discovered that there is a research lab in the city. Who ever suggested rush building Research labs, I would like to personaly thank him/her for suggesting that. :)

Looks like the Elections have started a few hours early :D. Most of them alreay have one nominations and have automaticly won. For some, The votes are still coming. Domestic, Science, Presidential, and Military Leader all have there polls going strong. As for me running for Military Leader is quite a chalange and I encurage you citizens to vote for me, CivGeneral for Military Leader :D. The polls have closed.

The Polls have closed, Cabinets rotates, and TF has authorized the use of Custom Avatars :D :D :D.

The Election of Term - 5 came in a wildstorm. Votes almost tieing and others blown them in the dust. Hopefully the Election results would be posted soon. I am happy to say that I have made Military Deputy and would be helping Falcon02.

TF Authorized Custom Avatars As unexpected as it sounds. TF has gave us the privlage of having custom avatars. CivGeneral Commets; "I only have a few more posts and Ill have my avatar :D".

During the last turn chat. The pollution has ran rampid due because of in adequet utillities to build pollution reducing buildings. I have made a qequest to build and rush build the Recycling Center and a Mass Transit System. We need to control the pollution before Phoenatica becomes a polluted wasteland.

"A polluted square, is a wasted square" -Falcon02

Top Bottom