[GS] Eleanor Livestream Discussion

I've done it in RnF. It's not impossible, it's just incredibly difficult and requires you to have them basically surrounded with tall cities, Governor pressure, and a Heroic Age kickin.

I'm sure Eleanor will make it MUCH more likely to happen.

Good thing you can reject the city then and it becomes immune to your loyalty pressure. Some CS are too good to lose to that. If you loyalty flip a CS and then make it free again you become its suzerain? I have never done that, but I guess it works that way, no?

Even though she'd reside in Poitier and other towns, Paris and London (Westminster) were still the respective capitals during her time.

I just realize that the point of capitals is that it was where the person leading your civ in the game was governing from at the time. So it makes sense that they kept the capitals for Eleanor, because she and her court merely resided in Poitiers?

Good thing you can reject the city then and it becomes immune to your loyalty pressure. Some CS are too good to lose to that. If you loyalty flip a CS and then make it free again you become its suzerain? I have never done that, but I guess it works that way, no?
Honestly don't remember, since I was trying to flip the city at the time.

What did he say?
They design new mechanics, but then they want a lot of experience playing with the mechanic and to understand it at a deeper level until they design abilities that are completely based on these mechanics. That's why it needs more time and we see civs being based heavily on R&F mechanics this time.

This is cool to watch, but surely Suleiman could just throw his unique Governor into Eleanor’s capital and he would be immune to her loyalty pressure?

Feel like Dido and Ottomans are the worst Civs she could sit next to haha
Pretty much what the AI should do. Also, it feels just wrong that you flip allied cities, even when it's not a cultural alliance.

Any idea what is this? :D
2da.png

They design new mechanics, but then they want a lot of experience playing with the mechanic and to understand it at a deeper level until they design abilities that are completely based on these mechanics. That's why it needs more time and we see civs being based heavily on R&F mechanics this time.

3rd expansion hype!

lol Pete just Zoidberged

Top Bottom