[GS] Eleanor Livestream Discussion

Yeah, they said only MP, but they were looking at SP too. I believe they said it in one of the livestreams.

I'm getting confused now. I thought picking in SP was confirmed in the previous livestream. Then Ed gave a tweet about picking OTHER colors. So are you saying "only in MP" based on the chat you just saw or from what you remember about the past stream?

What was the exact wording and question?

Did they say ONLY in MP?
The question was "Zacflame: because of the jersey system, will we be able to choose your civ's colors when starting a game? (love eleanor's colors btw)".

They are not talking about mods today

I'm getting confused now. I thought picking in SP was confirmed in the previous livestream. Then Ed gave a tweet about picking OTHER colors. So are you saying "only in MP" based on the chat you just saw or from what you remember about the past stream?

What was the exact wording and question?

He initially said you could pick your colors, the clarified that it is only in MP.

It’s quite similar to the Phonecia livestream where they are showing the ultimate endgame power if you are allowed to runaway with the ability. But it’s pretty skewed:

— it’s on king
— Ottomans could have shut it down with their unique govener (and frankly they should have)

But it does look more powerful than initially presented, and I think it will be a nice way to pick off a few straddling cities hehe
Maybe the Ottomans cannot place Ibrahim in London because you can block his placement by your own Governor. We don't know if Ibrahim can be placed in cities that already have a Governor.

FiraxisGames: We're not going to be talking about mod tools today
So that answers that.

Maybe the Ottomans cannot place Ibrahim in London because you can block his placement by your own Governor. We don't know if Ibrahim can be placed in cities that already have a Governor.

Could be! Though I feel like Ibrahim would be pretty weak if you couldn’t add him in with other Governors ala Amani (unless at War ofc)

okay you can really usurp an empire with Eleanor
Can’t watch now, does it in any way bother the AI in diplomatic sense when you take their city by loyalty? I always thought it was weird they don’t seem to care. You could refuse the city if you wanted to stay friendly... I hoped the AI would hate you when you are in later eras and/or take larger cities. IRL certain neighbours of Russia don’t like very much how their areas near borders flipped in last two decades, neither Mexico liked when Texas started to succumb to loyalty pressure from US...

The scenario mini map definitely doesn't look good.
Bildschirmfoto 2019-02-07 um 20.54.21.jpg

2 more streams ... goodbye sleep

Top Bottom