1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Eleanor's Song

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Strategy & Tips' started by Casualty of war, May 19, 2019.

1. Casualty of war

Casualty of war Chieftain

I can't be the first to have discovered this but Eleanor (either) plus Hallyu (to choose -50 Loyalty) plus 2 Rock Bands can take a city without firing a shot. Extremely deep on the Culture tree but so fun it feels bad to do so. Took China's 19 population capital with a sonic assault, and both bands survived so they took the show on the road. This actually overwhelmed Statue of Liberty, which was in China's neighboring city!

2. Gloompy

Gloompy Chieftain

I'm so happy for you! Eleanor is my fantasy role-play wife in games, btw.

3. Victoria

Victoria Regina Supporter

Correct, and the Statue of Liberty was not a virgin I am afraid.

4. Casualty of war

Casualty of war Chieftain

Now I'm wondering if I can get a Domination Victory without declaring war and without taking a cap through military might. I've eliminated neighbors before but the whole map....

The speed game in Civ6 never quite clicked with me but I do love finding new ways to liven up the late game.