Elected Officials and thier Deputies?

i haven't seen one...

and to eliminate a frivilous contention point, how about a listing of all officials and their deputies, be they elected or appointed...

An easy (although a bit tedious) way would be to go through the Government thread and look in each official thread. Note that the Triumverate and the Judiciary do not have deputies.

Mr. G - I would post your request in the Censor's official thread. He runs the elections.

-- Ravensfire

how does that post contribute to the discussion at all? if you want it moving post it in the 'needed things' thread.

Another way to find out the ministers would be to check the election threads themselves (this election may not be such a good one to check however :))

@ blkbird ... what is your problem mate ?!!

RECENTLY Every legitimate and POLITE query has been met with a distainfull and contemptuous message ... we have all been accepted into this game ... it is NOT your game !!!

Stop spamming and answer the question or keep quiet !!!

:mischief: I wonder if impeachment rules apply to an elected position holder being extremely rude to other members and acting like an officious <self censored>

fe3333au said:
@ blkbird ... what is your problem mate ?!!

RECENTLY Every legitimate and POLITE query has been met with a distainfull and contemptuous message ... we have all been accepted into this game ... it is NOT your game !!!

As I've answered to you in the other thread, I did get carried away in the heat of business. I'm sorry for that. On the other hand I'm only aware of those two threads which I've noted as being in the wrong forum, I'm not sure which other queries you're referring to. And even in this thread here I fail to see what I did wrong - what is "distainfull and contemptuous" about the notice "This thread shall be moved to the Citizens' subforum"?

I perceived it as a similar responce to the other thread which requested information ... it outlines that there are many players who are confused as to the correct thread to post requests for infromation ...

I guess I was seeing a pattern where your statement didn't answer the question, only that it would be moved ... I react to bad manners and the way that your responce was written could have been more polite and ... I guess supportive ...

You as an executive could have answered the question with regards to your office and mentioned that a list has not yet been complied ...

A ... I don't know and we will get back to you would also have been better.

See what I mean ... we are not spamming wrong threads to be a nuisence ... we are requesting information which we cannot find or has not yet been posted ... this is something that should be addressed IMO before the game is played ... after all are we not ALL involved in this game ?!!

This is the attitude that I am finding hard to deal with ... that being said I understand that you got caught in the heat of business :D ...

But every office bearer is there ONLY to represent US please do not lose sight of that ;)

OK, here is the full explaination why I didn't answer the original question of this thread:

1. I didn't know if there is such a list.
2. I didn't know who would know or who should know where is such a list.
3. What I would have given as an answer to this query was already posted by ravensfire in comment #3.

In my opinion the issue is pretty much closed with comment #3. The only thing that hadn't been said was that this thread is in the wrong forum.

I posted threads in the wrong forum myself when I joined the Demogame, and I was corrected by others. I think that's pretty normal, and I now ask the admins about where to post what if I'm unsure - I did that as recent as this week.

I have asked the Censor (Octavian X and deputy RoboPig) to create and maintain a list. I asked him since he is the leader of the Citizen's Assembly (all of us) and he is in charge of all elections and polls. It also seems like something easy to update once a month that can help both the Junior and Senior members find the person they need to talk to.

i didn't think this belonged in the citizens forum. it is neither ment for discussion or ment to be a citizens group. it is a simple question that requires a simple answer that is either right or wrong, not something that requires discussion.
it was also not a request for some sort of mederator action, thats why its not in Needed Things.
i'm not a rookie.

my thanks to GeorgeOP for getting something done.

von Clausewitz,

Generally, the main forum is used only for instruction thread, nomination threads and election threads. Significant announcements are also usually found there. The citizen's sub-forum is the best place for threads like this, where a citizen is seeking guidance towards something.

A good reason for putting this in the Citizen's forum is exactly what happened here - a question was asked, highlighting an area that we can do better in.

Several of the responses (and responses to those ...) were a bit harsh. I hope you don't take those the wrong way.

-- Ravensfire

here is a thread that will help you. i made the list as deputy censor. sorry for the delay, i was playing civ2 yesterday and missed the DG

Yea robo! Civ2 Power!

Top Bottom