1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Election: Chief Justice

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Game of Democracy II' started by eyrei, Jan 28, 2003.

?

Who should be Chief Justice?

1. naervod

12 vote(s)
    34.3%
  2. FortyJ

23 vote(s)
    65.7%
  3. Abstain

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. eyrei

eyrei Deity Retired Moderator

This is the election for Chief Justice. The candidates are naervod and FortyJ.

2. naervod

naervod My current user title

Forget it. I am extremely pissed off right now. There is no way my qualities of experience and responsibility can beat someone who hasn't even been on the Judiciary in both DG's maybe he has as I can't find info about the Judiciary from Terms 1-3 in DG1. But thats no the point. I thought Fanatikan elections were about electing the right person for the office, no offense to FortyJ, he is an excellent person and I admire him very much, but if I were choosing someone to help lead our nation I would pick someone with experience over someone that is a big-name. That is the end of my rant.
    I have not conceded yet, but if this trend keeps up congrats to 40J.

3. eyrei

eyrei Deity Retired Moderator

Unfortunately, that is politics. I have lost a few elections in my time, but I always made sure not to take them personally.