1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Election Debates??

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Game of Democracy III' started by Peri, Jun 25, 2003.

1. Peri

Peri Vote early and vote often

According to the Election Office, over the next few days there are supposed to be debates held in #debates on irc. However there hasn't been much publicity on this so can I call on all those involved to start advertising. :)

2. FionnMcCumhall

FionnMcCumhall Chieftain

I wont be able to attend the debates online so if someone can record the questions and PM them to me ill be glad to post my debate answers as soon as possible

3. Rik Meleet

Rik Meleet Top predator Retired Moderator

I already spend too much time on this Demogame, according to my girlfriend. I don't think she'd be too happy with me spending more time.

But I can do it when I'm at work, so I'd also prefer a record of the questions and I'll post my debate just after Fionn's (so I can cut his points of view to pieces or include them as my own :) )

4. Cyc

Cyc Looking for the door...

The Science debates will be held tonight between 7 and 7:30 PDT. I believe I can attend.