Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goonie

Lonely End of the Rink
Election for Trade Minister

VOTE FOR ME!!!

But Just as a warning, I'll be passing the work on to my deputy until I have AU$50 to buy play the world. I haven't been able to scratch the money together (yet). I promise to get PTW sometime in march, ASAP. It's a little difficult finding $50 in the 13 days that PTW has been out, when you dont have a job, or parents that leave their money lying around.

So If you vote for me, It will only be for the latter half of the term. Think of it this way: you'll be getting a Trade minister whose been demogaming longer than me to get started, then letting the newish guy have a go.

I fully understand that it is a put off, and I'm happy just to be deputy. But if you really think I'm worth all the trouble, then VOTE FOR ME!

Sorry GBM. I was going to vote for you, but in light of you not having the game, I can't see making WildFire444 do all the work as deputy. Also we went through this sort of thing in the regular Demogames with Civanator, Strider, and Stuck. It wasn't fun.

Voted for WF444. Sorry GBM. But my reasons are the same with Cyc

i would vote for wildfire, but it won't let me vote... see mil leader election for explanation

In reply to you voting for wildfire444 - sure thats o.k. I fully realise that not having PTW is a put off. In fact, now that I think of it, I shouldn't have gone for these positions. But it is great to see that people were going to vote for me :)

I would do a better job as a deputy this term.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom