Elections for Term 3 Designated Players

Who of the following should be our term 3 DP's?

• Tubby Rower

Votes: 26 86.7%
  • Whomp

Votes: 26 86.7%
  • Chieftess

Votes: 20 66.7%
  • Daveshack

Votes: 25 83.3%
  • Bengeance

Votes: 23 76.7%
  • Civgeneral

Votes: 13 43.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Swissempire

Poet Jester
THe canidates are
Tubby Rower
Chieftess
Whomp
DaveShack
Bengeance
Civgeneral

This is a multiple choice poll, vote for asmany as you want.:goodjob:

I think that in the future, we should just halt DP selection at the nomination cycle. It's quite apparent that our voters have no interest in turning anybody away, which makes this part of the process quite useless.....and annoying.

Oh, except that one time one of our greatest session summarizers rubbed a few folks the wrong way. We really did ourselves a favor on that one. :lol:

Which is why I won't run.... if I ran I would be the only one not voting for me.

Am I the only one who really things I would make an awful DP?

Strider said:
Which is why I won't run.... if I ran I would be the only one not voting for me.

Am I the only one who really things I would make an awful DP?

No;)

:joke:

I wish to encurage all citizens who have not voted to vote for CivGeneral. I know that I have not done well with my previous Turnchat (and apperently the reason why that I am lagging behind the 50% mark :( ). But I will promise you all this.

I will make sure to have a turnchat that is convenent for the Europeans and I will make sure to post up a longer summary of the turnchat as well as post up screenshots as well as a chatlog that wont be effected by the NNS (NoNameScript) in mIRC

Very interesting. From an analysis of the numbers up to this point, it looks like about 4 people voted for exactly one candidate (all for the same candidate), and about 10 people voted for all but two candidates. The rest voted for everyone, minus an individual here or there.

Donovan Zoi said:
I think that in the future, we should just halt DP selection at the nomination cycle. It's quite apparent that our voters have no interest in turning anybody away, which makes this part of the process quite useless.....and annoying.

Oh, except that one time one of our greatest session summarizers rubbed a few folks the wrong way. We really did ourselves a favor on that one. :lol:

think the results so far show there still is a need for these elections.

*Stands up* I voted for Civgeneral. *Sits down, and lights pipe*

But seriously, all these europeans are ganging up the the nice college student, and everyone know that europe doesn't exist, only america and the axis of EVIL. All other countries are just make beleive obsticales in our foreign policy.:D

The poll has ended and the results in Tubby Rower
Chieftess
Whomp
DaveShack
Bengeance
being our term 3 DG'ers

If the "European question" came out of my post, then be informed that also "evil European" voted FOR CivGeneral. :)

Pajka said:
If the "European question" came out of my post, then be informed that also "evil European" voted FOR CivGeneral. :)

No, you DON't Exist, ge tout of my Head.... ahhhh... visions of britain and france and waffleland.. ahhhh... must invade terrorist countries;)

Top Bottom