Elf Defender, Jul 17, 2007

Yay! I could do without the wonky sword, but this is a welcome addition to the mod. I particularly like the sweeping attack animation.

I think you can still edit the title though if it's soon enough.

Good job BTW. :thumbsup:

nice unit, I like the animations...

well names must agree this is always a pain to name your unit....after I create something I sit down and have a converstaion with myself:

hmmm Rm80 what is it that you really have created?

hmmm it looks like I have made some sort of conan rip-off barbarian kinda unit...

great then his name will be "conan rip-off barbarian kinda unit" what do you think of that RM80?

I love it....

:D

I always though of elves having "wonky" swords... Though a bit longer...
Elves are the idealised, perfected humanity of a mythical heroic age for Northwestern Europe. Tolkien explicitly linked this to the period roughly between the Fall of the Western Roman Empire and the Battle of Hastings. Not likely to be many wonky swords in that kind of setting.

Elves are the idealised, perfected humanity of a mythical heroic age for Northwestern Europe. Tolkien explicitly linked this to the period roughly between the Fall of the Western Roman Empire and the Battle of Hastings. Not likely to be many wonky swords in that kind of setting.

Huh? I didn`t know that.. Its very confusing.. considering that the LotR history spans over thousands of years...

Huh? I didn`t know that.. Its very confusing.. considering that the LotR history spans over thousands of years...
Fair enough, but for one, mythic time isn't equivalent to chronological, historical time. It's like an eternal present, I suppose. Oddly enough, it just dawns on me now that this would help explain why we see so little "advancement" in Middle-Earth over those thousands of years. But I digress...

Top Bottom