Eliminate Warlord?

c0pr4x

Warlord
Anybody know how to eliminate from the game Chief Warlord? The unit with 10 of strenght. (i don't like these unit that can do anything but i can't kill them)

Sounds like you have to wait for him to attack, as that's when you generally get the bonuses instead of him.

If you have archer bombard on, a stack of archers can attack him with impunity (until he attacks them back of course) and do 'guaranteed' damage - depending on their accuracy rating, but guaranteed in the sense of not needing to win a round of combat to inflict it.

I wonder how many Str 5 units it takes to kill a Str 10 unit on average. Is there a table or ready-reckoner for such things anywhere?

Sounds like you have to wait for him to attack, as that's when you generally get the bonuses instead of him.

If you have archer bombard on, a stack of archers can attack him with impunity (until he attacks them back of course) and do 'guaranteed' damage - depending on their accuracy rating, but guaranteed in the sense of not needing to win a round of combat to inflict it.

How long have you had or tried Archery Bombardment lately? Just wondering because i thought, it was not working properly??

How long have you had or tried Archery Bombardment lately? Just wondering because i thought, it was not working properly??

I don't know if it is working properly, but my archers do damage to adjacent enemy units - roughly 50% of the time. I do have quite an old SVN (early December) though.

Archer bombard works although most ships do not injure whom they shoot at (i think due to the fact it uses Collateral damage for Ships and Siege weapons to Bombard) also Snipers are AWESOME with Range bombard option on 2 range and can be a real nasty suprise to sole units (probably also why i can only make 5 :()

Snipers are AWESOME with Range bombard option on 2 range and can be a real nasty surprise to sole units (probably also why i can only make 5 :()

That is it, right on the needlepoint.

Top Bottom