EltNESII: Elephant Heaven

Orders:(everstanding)

Let cats be bred,

new cats will adopt Dorfs

Cats who adopt dorfs cannot be killed.

Goblin Raiders confirmed- The band of goblins that attacked a nearby dwarf settlement have been spotted riding straight towards this encampment. They ride wargs, though their numbers are not yet known.

We....may want to do something about this.

Minor Actions

1) Try and find alcohol ingrediants. Not much of a brewer, but I can do the first step.

2) Experiment with different animal intestines to see which offer the best protection, using rats to test.

Major Action

Get someone to build traps for the wargs and snotskins. I'll set the traps, under Alexis' guidance. The only good snotskin may be a dead snotskin, but live ones make good practice.

Hmm. There might be some drugs that could kill the developing baby, causing it to stop growing and drop out in a few months. Haven't seen any around, however. I'll put in an order for some seeds and actual plants if a trade caravan ever turns up. I will try looking around for some now, but don't get your hopes up (add that as a third minor action, find foetus-killing drugs). I can always try to perform an extraction if things get too far along.

We....may want to do something about this.

I propose the creation of a barricade, as well as the armament of those Dwarves able to fight off the Gobbies.

Maybe the Doctor can also whip up some sort of poisonous gas, don't you know old boy?

I have some....shall we say skill...with poisons. And some skill with....assassination.

I and perhaps someone else, if we could manage to sneak into the Goblin camp at night could poison their food and water supply.

Yes, yes, maybe. Or acid. Stomachs have acid in them. We could take the stomachs out of small animals, tie up the sphinctures then throw them at the snotskins. (Change the second action to this. Sexual protection can wait!)

Yes, yes, maybe. Or acid. Stomachs have acid in them. We could take the stomachs out of small animals, tie up the sphinctures then throw them at the snotskins. (Change the second action to this. Sexual protection can wait!)

I endorse this solution, laddies and lasses. Who's gonna be responsible for the ex'cution o' this?

Orders:
Minor:
Practice Archery at the Range
Continue the search for a Snake
Prepare Myself for the invasion by killing all the little kitties whom try to adopt me

Major:
To prepare myself for the invasion, I shall barricade my little hut. Nothing is going inside it!

Minor Actions

1. Set a number of traps around the fort/cave area as well as in strategic positions
2. Construct a lookout tower to alert the coming of the goblins and to act as a sort of sniper post, use someone to construct it, and then have sex with them because we might die so why not?
3. Prepare poisons and engage in lots and lots of sex with reckless disregard

Major Action

-At night I will attempt to sneak into the goblin camp take maybe one person with me as backup, use either stealth or disguise, I could use some of the goblin weaponry we have and paint myself green or whatever color goblins are and sneak into their camp. Once in their camp I will poison their food and water supply, and if possible assassinate their leaders particularly commander and officers. Then I will make my escape after setting fire to something flammable to cover my escape in the chaos.

Minor Actions
1 - Shine and polish the armor I got last turn. Make it look purty and be ready for battle if necessary.

2 - Make a door for my chamber. (cave-house)

Major Actions
1 - Construct a barricade outside of the settlement out of whatever materials are available.

Northen Thinks
Booze is important. No booze = no life.
Northen Want bed, need to sleep after drinking some booze.
Northen not worried about Goblins, Northen room well defended, when gobbos dead, Northen can carry their stuff around and get money for it. Money is good. Even if money is not real.

Northen Actions
Northen will Craft beds, Northen not good carpenter but bed is better than floor.
Northen Builds a still

I stop what I am doing to help right away!

If it helps, I know how to fight... I am not sneaky but I am strong and kill goblin like it is a little bug!

Full Name: Rau Lahdeb
Skills: Animal taming, conning

Preferred profession: brewer

Items: clothes, a bag of lemons, a pet beetle, a walking stick.

Where did your character start? She was living in a different town of dwarfs before they kicked her out for pulling a con on a person of high importance. She spent a little while trying to find a new place to live and then happened upon this place.

Three items plus clothes right? Or does a bag of lemons count all the individual lemons? If that is the case I will change it to just a lemon.

Top Bottom