1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

EltNESII: Elephant Heaven

Discussion in 'Never Ending Stories' started by Eltain, Nov 29, 2010.

1. Karalysia

Karalysia Deity

Minor Actions:
    1. Kill the wargs and flay them and collect their bones for my lair.

Major Action
    -Give goblins food and water that is poisoned and gruesomely kill them. Flay them alive then strip their flesh off into meat and devour their flesh and their hearts to gain their strength and collect the bones for my lair. Do the same to the dead Goblins minus torture.

2. Adrogans

Adrogans Quiet Laughter...

Minor Actions:

Build a door
    Make a hand plow

Major Action:

Make axles and wagon wheels for trade

3. Abaddon

Abaddon Deity

Major Action: Locate an underground spring, divert its flow into an area of worked ground and then out of the cave (Creating a small, irrigated patch of land!)

Minor Actions: Go looking for seeds, I'm wanting Moonberries and Deathwatch Nightshade. Make some traps; Go out trapping, collect resultant fur and meat.

4. Eltain

Eltain Emperor

@Abaddon: I told you to choose crap stuff before the stats were rolled. You may practice those things in an attempt to gain those skills, or obtain those items somehow. Only "warlock" will be added to your stats.

@all: Map is being worked on as we speak. Orders saturday night, update up saturday night. tada.

This Alexis fellow needs to be TAKEN DOWN, GUYS. (shout0ut to my homedawg karalysia)

5. Abaddon

Abaddon Deity

Well thats a load of crap, why are you making it so hard to join this game?

Kill my character off then, please roll stats for a new character:

6. prodigiosus

prodigiosus Chieftain

Minor actions:
    1. Explore the already dug out part of the cave to get to know my surroundings better
    2. use my walking stick to make a circle marking it as my sleeping spot and only my sleeping spot.

7. prodigiosus

prodigiosus Chieftain

Major action:

Search for booze making material.

8. Northen Wolf

Northen Wolf Young Hunter

As he is moderator and we are players, what means that we must obey to be able to play, and I do want to play... :rolleyes: I did that to everyone in NWolfNES and I feel no quilt :lol:.

9. Abaddon

Abaddon Deity

Well no, everyone else got to start with skills and items.. why do I alone have to start without?!

10. Eltain

Eltain Emperor

Because I specifically told you that you need to choose -before- your stats were rolled, and that you would be a skillless nobody if you did not follow my advice. Suck it up (and try to learn those skills) or kill yourself and start over when the next migrant wave arrives. That will likely occur in the 3rd Limestone.

11. Abaddon

Abaddon Deity

i'll wait.

12. Lord of Elves

Lord of Elves Suede-Denim Secret Police

Wilhelm Orders
    1 - (Major) - Search the mineshaft and see if there's anything valuable down in the depths. If so, begin appropriating picks and shovels and such for the extradition of said valuables.

2 - (Minor) - Carve some slots into the wall of my chamber (henceforth the term by which I shall refer to my cave-house) for stuff.

13. Eltain

Eltain Emperor

2nd Granite - 811 - Update Six

Ed captures a small, wild cobra, and names it Dagar. He goes out hunting and returns with a small rabbit, and his attempts at cutting trees is a bit lacking. (3 rabbit meat, 2 pine logs)

He creates a door for his hut, triumphantly declaring it livable. Dagar is kept in there, as she would run away otherwise.

Nailadar spends his time doing a varied number of tasks. Much of it is spent sitting in the uncomfortable sun, watching the goblins do their labor in Wolf Field. He also mines the remaining coal out of the mineshaft, and deconstructs the obsolete outside carpenter's workshop.

Zrog (NPC) and Sgemat (NPC) spend their time watching and cleaning the near-full sized mushrooms growing in Wolf Field, and getting to know one another. This was the only task assigned to them, so they do it the entire week.

Alexis Gray makes it her sole duty to make sure the goblins are fed and watered "properly". (The poison has yet to take it's effect. They'll be dead before the month is up, if no more poison is administered.) She butchers and eats the dead goblin corpses, in lieu of her regular meals this week, freaking the other Dwarves out a little.

She then kills and butchers the only riding animals, the Wargs, and collects their massive bones. She leaves the meat for the community, however. (75 animal bones, 6 warg skulls, 100 meat)

Right carver spends his entire week, save for eating, boozing and sleeping in the carpenter's shop. He constructs a door, a hand plow, most likely for the betterment of the farm, and many axles and wagon wheels, for the purpose of trading.

Rau gets to know his surroundings better, and get his bearings. He draws the confines of his room in the dirt in the lower mineshaft room (as that is where sleeping bodies are spilling over into) and claims it his refuge. No one is allowed in this spot, and thus far no one has violated his dominion.

He then heads out on his own, looking for herbs and other booze-materials. He brings in several dozen unique ones, much to the chagrin of the entire populace. (4 rosemary, 8 elfshade)

Aiken disappears into the wilderness, and does not come back the entire week. He is presumed either dead, or a slave and/or harem girl to the goblins of the northwest.

Wilhelm smells ores far below the mineshaft, and begins acruing materials and manpower for a dig. Several dwarves (NPC)s line up for designated work next week (turn).

He also carves excrutiatingly detailed shelf-like slots into the walls of his room, making it more homey.

Northen Wolf (NPC) spends his time again brewing more booze, making everybody like him more. (11 Plump Helmet Wine, 3 plump helmet spawns)

McFlabbergast (NPC) is delighted to learn one of his cats is pregnant. The litter will not be born for at least a year. He spends his time carving out three rooms, one of which he has claimed for himself, and another he has claimed as a holding place for the Goblins. The third one is up for grabs, first come first serve.

Doctor McDoctorstein (NPC) creates several more Jelly Juice Bombs with the carcasses of the Wargs lying out in the open. He also claims these to be a public health hazard, scolding Alexis. What a hippie. (5 BJBs)

Gelion (NPC) spends his nights out chopping wood and singing songs about lumberjacks, and his days eating plump helmet pancakes he conjured out of thin air. (6 alder logs)

KRAYNOR (NPC) spends his time excercising, getting ripped and preparing for the inevitable Elf invasion, for which he has claimed he has a plan. His tin-foil hats will do the trick nicely.

McHauler (NPC) spends her days teaching the goblins a comedic skit she has been working on, and learning their farming skills. She is sharing these with her daughter, who is still in sling. She intends to have them perform it for the traders and the next outpost liason. They have gladly accepted it, and are actually very good.

----

60 good consumed (20 deer meat, 40 plump helmets)

5 food used (5 plump helmets)

13 booze consumed (7 plump helmet wine, 5 dwarven rum)

----

107 food created (100 warg meat, 3 rabbit meat, 4 plump helmet spawns)

11 booze brewed (11 plump helmet wine)

----

The trade caravan will "arrive" next week, but it will also "depart" next week. Offer trades in diplo to the traders right now, and you'll get replies before the update. Include in orders what deals you will or will not be going through with. Assume the traders have pretty much everything, but not everything will be cheap.

----

Extra, extra, read all about it, dwarf daily news: stories and RP now receive bonuses.

STORY/RP BONUSES:

Northen Wolf/Northen Wolf: +3 plump helmet wine created.

Androgans/Right Carver: axles/wheels will gain him more in trade.

14. Eltain

Eltain Emperor

Dwarf fort level 1:

black: solid rock
    brown: ramps
    white: outside rooms
    grey: inside rooms

b2: Distillery
    b3: Forge/Furnace

>>1: Down staircase one.

Rooms:
    1- Wilhelm's room
    2: Northen's room
    3: Hospital
    4: Main room
    5: Nailadar's room
    6: Alexis's room
    7: McFlabbergast's room
    8: Goblin Hold Room

Dwarf fort level 2:

black: solid rocks
    grey: inside rooms

b4: Carpenter's workshop 2

<<1: Up staircase one.

Dwarf town map:

orange: field
    brown: elevation overlay.
    green: thin forest.
    black dot: entrance to cave
    black lines: ramp

AR: Archery Range
    EH: Ed's Hut

I am surprised to see several pretty consistent people did not send orders. Odd.

15. Karalysia

Karalysia Deity

I hereby proclaim this my domain. Anyone who attempts to take it from me will die.

16. Eltain

Eltain Emperor

Given up on that lair, have we?

All stats updated.

17. Karalysia

Karalysia Deity

I need someplace to store my bones. This can be my bone room. I like that. Bone room. A nice ring to it.

18. RPAdvantage

RPAdvantage Warlord

((I have standing orders to make a catsplosion by all means necessary))

19. Abaddon

Abaddon Deity

Norab pulled himself up, he could smell the camp now.
    He had been on their trail for days, knowing time was on his side. It was on his side because one of the bandits horses was lame, they could only go so far each day before having to rest it up.

He coughed again, this time not as much blood.
    They had given him a good kicking when they jumped him but a few nights back.
    He was going to make them pay for that, pay for it in more ways than they imagined.

His finger ran over his black blade, soon it would be fed with the souls of the bandits.
    It glinted in the light.
    Norab smirked, they just didn't know who they had messed with.

20. Eltain

Eltain Emperor

Just FYI Abaddon, you're not in the NES yet, as you've decided to play at a later date, IE next month. Order deadline Thursday night, update up Thursday or friday.