Elucidia's Plan

Goonie

Lonely End of the Rink
First off, they want this to be completely CONFIDENTIAL. It shall not be mentioned to APOLYTON or the GAMECATHCER ALLIANCE.

Mic will send me the Chat log tommorow as he is unable to retrieve them until midnight.

Mic has told me several things.

1. 100% guarantee that the GCA will attack us.
2. GCA thinks that Elucidia is allied with them.
3. Elucidia will do some manoevering to be void of a rep. hit.
4. Elucidia and us will attact GCA at the same time.

Exact details to come tommorw. Remember, keep it secret, keep it safe.

Edit : Here it is.

Members of the Chat:
- Chieftess
- Goonie
- Louis_XXIV
- MRex

MRex: Ok. Now, we have a plan, but it will require CFC's complete trust in us.
Goonie: Ok shoot.
MRex: Ok, we could never fight GCA and let APO become stronger than us, it would be our doom.
Goonie: Ok.
Goonie: I understand.
MRex: In order to ensure we aren't sneek attacked by APO, tonight we agreed to a 40 turn NAP with them.
Goonie: Great!
MRex: However, our problems are not solved if GCA survives, since eventually 40 turns will expire.
MRex: With that said, I can guarentee you 100% that GCA will attack you.
Goonie: Well in the NSA, the NAP would last for 20 turns(I believe. Cant pull it up. forums down) after the end of the war.
Goonie: They have told you this?
MRex: We have assurances of this, correct.
Goonie: Has croxis sent you the NSA?
MRex: GCA will attack because they think we are allying with them.
Goonie: Aha!
MRex: We will initiate a series of events that will liberate us of all our obligations to ally with them.
MRex: This will coincide with them attacking you.
Goonie: You guys are thinkers!
Goonie: Very smart.
MRex: We will then attack GCA from the north, and they will be destroyed.
Goonie: Very intelligent.
MRex: We will then rebuild and be in a position that APO cannot boss us around by the time 40 turns are up.
MRex: CFC will have the freedoms that come with GCA being destroyed.
MRex: Do you follow so far?
Goonie: Yes
Goonie: Are we going to split the GC lands?
Louis_XXIV: I would imagine so
Goonie: Ok
MRex: Yes, something will be worked out, and we will both benefit equally.
Goonie: Very good. There is one very frightening event though:
Goonie: GC now has swords close to our iron city.
MRex: We are convinced they will come back to defend their capital.
MRex: Which happens to be on our border ;)
Louis_XXIV: How long do you think it will be before they declare war?
Goonie: Excellent!
Goonie: Well its confusing.
Goonie: They just gave us a list of demands for peace.
Louis_XXIV: Are they even close to reasonable?
MRex: So are you willing to go along with us on this? I realize it requires you to trust us, but think of the alternatives...
Chieftess: Would you count demanding a city reasonable? ;)
Goonie: The demands are ....
Goonie: Either give them the Iron city or do not connect the iron
Louis_XXIV: lmao
Goonie: Anyways, I believe that the citizens of Fanatikou will be very happy to hear this, but I must put it to a poll. Will you agree to the NSA?
MRex: GCA CANNOT hear of us allying with you.
Goonie: BRB
MRex: Now you see why we were so upset before.
Louis_XXIV: You poll will have to be completelly secure.
MRex: We cannot put any pressure on them or anything. As I said before, we guarentee they will attack you.
MRex: But we are giving you the choice of having us as allies.
MRex: Also, poly cannot hear of our plans at all.
Louis_XXIV: That is the only way.
MRex: Wo what do you say?
Goonie: Ok thats good.
Goonie: Let me poll it.
Goonie: Ill get back to you.
MRex: Great! :)
Louis_XXIV: I hope that poll doesn't leak.
Louis_XXIV: But I'm just paranoid. ;)
MRex: Yes, it is imperitive that poly and GCA don't find out!
Goonie: Yes I agree.
Goonie: It won't.
MRex: Oh, one other thing:
MRex: You may need to stall diplomatically a turn or two while we prepare. This has to be simultaneous.
Goonie: Yes I agree.
Goonie: Can you log this for me?
MRex: The way our chat system works, I can't get it for you until tomarrow morning. I don't have access to it until midnight, and then I have to edit out the rest of the days chating.
Goonie: Ok thanks, I will post the offical chat tommorow then.
Goonie: I will post the idea still.
Goonie: Its great.
MRex: Great! :)
Louis_XXIV: Thanks. :)
MRex: I got to go now, I'll talk to you guys later. :)
MRex: Long live CFC and CDG! :DD
Goonie: YES!

I hate to sound like the crazy conspiracist, but what guarantee do we have that Elucidia is on our side? I mean, look at number 2...
"GCA thinks that Elucidia is allied with them."
How do we know that Elucidia isn't telling the same thing to them? Why aren't we allowed to corroborate this story with anyone? It sounds fishy...

Why would they tell us that CGA will attack us with their help if they don't want it to happen, they lose that precious surprise effect... I believe in Elucidia and it looks good. It would be even greater if they could rape CGA by asking things in exchange for a declaration of a participation in a war, which they wouldn't do !

This is a transcript of an earlier CDG chat...

[01:29] <Octavian_X> pass is gone for some reason
[01:36] <croxis> [19:31:14] Micaelis Rex: GCA will attack you. CDG is 100
[01:36] <croxis> [19:31:19] Micaelis Rex: 100% sure
[01:36] <croxis> [19:31:39] croxis: I'm sure at this point they will attack
[01:36] <croxis> [19:32:12] Micaelis Rex: This is because we hinted at allying with them against you
[01:36] <croxis> [19:33:20] Micaelis Rex: In short, through a flury of diplomatic moves, we will cause GCA to attack you, thinking we are there ally.
[01:36] <croxis> [19:33:36] Micaelis Rex: We will then attack from the north, sacking their capital
[01:37] <croxis> [19:33:41] croxis: wow
[01:37] <croxis> [19:33:43] Micaelis Rex: They will be utterly destroyed
[01:37] <croxis> [19:34:01] croxis: what about poly?
[01:37] <croxis> [19:34:11] Micaelis Rex: yes, i skipped that part
[01:37] <croxis> [19:34:28] Micaelis Rex: this is all done because we don't trust poly at all
[01:37] <croxis> [19:34:55] Micaelis Rex: Tonight we signed a 40 turn NAP with poly, so that they can't attack us while we fight GCA
[01:37] <croxis> [19:35:02] Micaelis Rex: otherwise, we would be destroyed
[01:37] <croxis> [19:35:19] croxis: wow
[01:37] <croxis> [19:35:34] croxis: you back stabbing cdgers '-)
[01:37] <croxis> [19:35:36] Micaelis Rex: BTW 40 turns is up, we will have rebounded enough so that poly is no longer a threat to us
[01:37] <croxis> [19:35:44] croxis: cool
[01:37] <croxis> [19:35:51] Micaelis Rex: em, BTW = by the time ;)
[01:37] <croxis> [19:36:23] Micaelis Rex: in return for cooperating with us, you will get peace and a share of GCA lands :)
[01:37] <croxis> [19:36:52] Micaelis Rex: poly and GCA must not know about our deal though
[01:37] <croxis> [19:37:00] croxis: of cource
[01:37] <croxis> [19:37:30] Micaelis Rex: i realize you have to trust us, but hey, if we were going to attack you, why would we have told you this much?
[01:37] <croxis> [19:37:36] croxis: ;-)
[01:37] <croxis> [19:38:06] Micaelis Rex: in the end, your choice is whether you want us to be your ally or your enemy. we much prefer being your ally, but that means you must agree to this.
[01:37] <croxis> [19:38:52] Micaelis Rex: those swordsmen outside your cities: we are convinced they will come back to defend their capital

Why is CDG afraid of Poly if Poly only has a mimimal, defensive Army? So much so that they can't contribute at all in the Northern States Alliance move? Just exactly does CDG want us to agree too? When did this conversation take place? And why are we just seeing it now? They are saying that CGA WILL attack us, whether we agree to their demands or not. I don't see your point in posting this chat. Is Croxis posting that log the morning after that chat or is he posting it now? Too many unanswered questions.

Why is CDG afraid of Poly if Poly only has a mimimal, defensive Army?

Dunno

Just exactly does CDG want us to agree too?

We trust them to do this diplomatic manuvering

When did this conversation take place? And why are we just seeing it now?

I dunno when the actuall chat took place, for I had just returned from Drum Corps Camp. But my chat with rex took place June 15th at 19:30 PDT.

I have been talking to CDG members sence first contact (heck, I WAS first contact), I do trust CDG on this.

I fully agree that CDG attacking the Capital of GCA is a great idea. Maximum lose to us would be Yun Feng, a size one city. Then they would head back to defend their nation. That's an acceptable lose for me. It would get the oppression out of our backyard and allow us a little dignity.

An excellent plan, I must say. I really am positive about this war now.

We must sign this! Well, we either sign this, and go it with an advantage (albeit risking a backstabbing), or we dont sign this and go it alone.

Get this official and signed before next turn, please. It is essential to our survival. We cannot face GCA alone.

Could someone ask CDG about "how far are your units from GCA's capitol?"? Just to know how long we have to wait for GCA to depart.

CYC - For all we know, Apolyton might just be saying they have a defensive army for the purpose of not having to fight GCA. I believe that this plan is our best bet. Chat log to come still...

Originally posted by Fier Canadien
Get this official and signed before next turn, please. It is essential to our survival. We cannot face GCA alone.

Could someone ask CDG about "how far are your units from GCA's capitol?"? Just to know how long we have to wait for GCA to depart.

I just talked to Mike and he said it'll take 4-5 turns. Though that's not a certain number.

Still waiting on the transcript to make it official.

Get this polled, signed, and online ASAP!

We need CDG immortals to destroy GCA for us. We can'T do it alone.

In the mean time, we should build a great army of horsemen (for upgrade to Riders). We should also connect the northern iron source with the next city. It is essential to our very survival. Our whole millitary will only be a match for GCA swordmen.

Looks like we may need them pretty fast. The peace negotiations regarding that iron is not working.

Chat added in.

Top Bottom