Votes: 11 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Abstain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Goonie

Lonely End of the Rink
What's their proposal? They're saying that they're going to attack GCA: we don't have to sign anything or vote on anything. Please clarify.

Here is the attack plan I just received. Not 100% official.

"1.) We sign the 40 turn NAP with APO. (done)
2.) The military alerts CFC to our intentions. (done)
3.) The military secretly signs an alliance with CFC. (done)
4.) Pesoloco starts a role playing thread in our IDG forums, critisizing your administration and such. I try to win over supporters.
5.) Me and you argue abit, make it look realistic.
6.) The government arranges a meeting with GCA to finalize our alliance against CFC.
7.) A splinter group, run by Pesoloco starts a revolution in Goats. (I am behind the revolt, but I am in the gov, and cannnot run it myself.)
8.) To supress the revolters, Kentonio sends a group 5 immortals to Goats, commanded by Micaelis Rex.
9.) Micaelis Rex meets with the revolters, and I equip them with advanced weapons. The government is informed that they have been destroyed.
10.) Under government command, the army enters GCA territory on its way to attack CFC.
11.) The revolters reach Elucida, there is fighting in the streets. As the revolters get the upper hand, the government flees to Cuido.
12.) I take full command of the military. I sever my ties to the government.
13.) I set up OmniMower as the puppet president, as I'm in GCA territory.
14.) OmniMower, I, and Louis attend a GCA chat. FortyJ also attends under the guise of a member of our team.
15.) We ask them to send us the alliance proposal to finalize it.
16.) Upon receiving it, Omni alerts GCA that we will accept it, but that we made a slight modification. He then sends it back to them.
17.) They open it, to find it is our declaration of war.
18.) Under rouge general Micaelis Rex, we sack the GCA capital.
19.) Kentonio's son Kentonio II comes out of exile and defeats the rebellers. He retakes the throne.
20.) Micaelis Rex, satisfied that Kentonio, the old currupt crappy king is out of office, rejoins the government as defense minister, under the provision that he controls the military until the GCA conflict is over. "

Did anyone here ever tought that GCA may have tought that CDG might be on our side? They got word of the NSA, so i'd not be too surprised if they knew about the secret alliance.

THREADJACKING: We need to find a name for this war and this alliance. I'd propose the "Immortal secret alliance" and the "Iron War"

I would join Forty if my time, you guys, and CDG allows me.

Off topic: I like the name of the war. I was trying to think of it myself.

Unfortunately, I cannot take credit for the plan. That plan was written up by Micaelis Rex. I think the Iron war sounds good as well. Zarn I will see, but I don't think they want a bunch of new names around. Might make it sound fishy.

We need there aid. GCA's Swords are comming our way. But if we do get destroyed, what are we all going to do (For thoes of us who are willing to continue parisipating in the MSDG)?

Could we negotiate with the CDG as our refuge point incase if we do Fall to GCA's hands. Or we can try to quickly make peace.

Also, I would like to follow along with Zarn and 40J, with the same conditions as Zarn.

The thread of the Elucidian rebel is up and running!

Top Bottom