Emancipation Victory

Myrkr

Chieftain
First time playing through for this victory. I've launched the rocket and have received updates for Transcendence (tech related) but not for Promised land or Emancipation (which I'm trying to go for), both just show the text for having launched the rocket. Am I missing some hidden techs? I have 17 Supremacy, Hypercomputing and can see in the build list the Mind Flower but not the Gate. (Uploaded Save file is a modded game)

Attachments

• Daoming Sochua.CivBESave
    1 MB · Views: 56
I just had a similar problem where I had 13 purity, launched a lasercom sat, and couldn't build the exodus gate. I was using the Affinity Quest Fix mod and the True Domination mods.

I hade this problem too. I have the affinity and the Emancipation Gate is in my build queue but when I select it weird stuff happens, my citizens disappear and instead a bunch of empty black worked tile selection circles appear all over my city screen. They don't just show up on tiles that my city can't even work and some of the tiles the city can work don't have them. So clearly something pretty wrong with that at the moment.

This is different. Myrkr and I lacked the option in our build queue. Furthermore, those selection circles are supposed to appear. The gate wonder is built on a tile outside the city using that city's production. Those circles are for selecting where you build it.

Oh, awsome tbanks

Top Bottom