Embassy of Elucidia

Kentonio

Monkey Lord of Civ III
Welcome peoples of Fanatika to the Elucidian Embassy. We welcome you as neighbours and hope your people flourish and prosper!

We are a very young nation, just holding our second monthly elections at the moment but we are having a great time with plenty of ale and maidens ;D

If we can be of service in any way to your wonderful nation, just say the word.

Kentonio

Welcome! As you may already know I am also of a citizen of Eluclidia. Also, I might become the Fanatikan Ambassador to your fine nation.

With your experience of the Fanatika peoples Naervod I think you would be the perfect choice. Make us proud Mr Ambassador! Oh and if you come across any particularly good beer over here be sure to send us some home! :)

Kentonio

Well, it looks like I will be the Eluclidian Ambassador to Fanatika.

We have opened an Embassies forum btw if you would like to set up an embassy we us. Its near the centre of town though so if you see our President drunk and naked wandering the streets on a Friday night we do ask that he be returned quietly and the press NOT informed. Thank you. ;D

Kentonio

As the ambassador to Fanatika I would be more than glad to post a link. Here it is:
Elucidia
Also, here are the results of our monthly elections:
President - Omnimover (ELF)
Vice President - Pesoloco (Independant)

Interior Minister - Kingpin (Independant)
Defense Minister - Recon (DAPP)
Foreign Minister - DannyEvilCat (DAPP)
Science Minister - Pi8ch (DAPP)
Trade Minister - Naervod (DAPP)
Cultural Minister - Dan Michaelson (Independant)

For more on the parties see the General Discussions part of our forums.

We regret to announce that we are at war with the evil German nation. :(

They declared war after we refused to reveal our technological secrets to them and so our peaceful nation is thrust into conflict. :(

Luckily our Immortal legions are currently correcting the situation so normal contact should soon be resumed. :)

Kentonio

That is sooooo cool that they have PARTIES!!!! WOW!

Grim news from Elucidia. somehow we got into a four-front war and we fear for the safety of our nation. More to come as events warrant.

Well the four-front war is over after the great Five-Front war we declared war against our old enemies, Iroquois in an alliance with the Chinese people, now the evil Iroquois are at a Four-Front war, we took a city of the Iroqouis and renamed it Rexplex and founded Manyevideo (guess after who :p), we are now preparing a attack from the east with our GL.

Top Bottom