Embassy with Anarchie

Followed by d7,

(700-117) / 3 = 194 1/3,
100 / 3 = 33 1/3
etc.

And finally, followed by Loki,

You mean, the Küche may have betrayed us by 1/3 Gold.
Where are our nuklear bombs? :D

Looking in my sheet convinced me, that all Teams are on 1000 Points, and not 1000 and so im still confused and adjourn the nuclear war. :cry:

So it seems we get literature this turn.

The turn is in our hands again already.

Do we send them Warrior Code? I think so, but I need your guys acceptance.

Not a problem. Send WC now.

Just posted by Loki:

Hmm, the Save is running fast.
We would like to start discovering Horsebackriding next round.
We do need warrior code. We would appreciate if you may send it to us.
We do not have any doubts on the contract, but i assure you, we will arrange an extra contract on this tech, if the negotations on the 3Teams-Science-Alliance fail.

By passing the WC tech, there will be an acceptance of the 3-way tech Alliance. Only renegotiation of the agreement will change it.

Did we want them to prioritize currency? We still have to work on the timing of our tech transfers, as we don't want to help out the Brotherhood unnecessarily with discounted techs. Do we send mapmaking as soon as we get it, or do we wait until all AA techs are completed?

Their posting in the embassy is confusing, they're having a conversation with each other in our embassy. It's like their government is in anarchy or something...

Did we want them to prioritize currency? We still have to work on the timing of our tech transfers, as we don't want to help out the Brotherhood unnecessarily with discounted techs.
Absolutely. I hope that our request that no techs go to the Brotherhood is set in stone....
Do we send mapmaking as soon as we get it, or do we wait until all AA techs are completed?
:dunno: Dunno. It's so hard to get citizen participation these days. I'm trying to work with all three nations.

It's like their government is in anarchy or something...
:lmao:

Regarding Map Making (and other AA techs). We should just send them on demand to avoid the discount for BH.

Regarding Map Making (and other AA techs). We should just send them on demand to avoid the discount for BH.
I agree. Let's just send techs on demand. I think we should hold MM as long as possible. Even from the Kitchen.

Here's the main gist of the Anarchie conversation on the Tech Alliance Proposal:

"I also agree that the proposal is fair, but I think cheaper techs that the Knights already have should be taken into account like this:

1. The republic costs 583 beakers instead of 700 and is shared among three teams.
2. Code of Law has cost 208 beakers instead of 250 and is shared among two teams (although that part of the calculation does not affect the Anarchie at all).

So I get the following amounts of gold to transfer:

Anarchie -> Küche: 44 1/3 Gold
Küche -> Eagles: 1 1/3 Gold
Eagles -> Anarchie: 58 1/3 Gold

(or to simplify the process, the Eagles pay 14 gold to the Anarchie and 43 gold to the Küche)."

Eagles paying 14 gold to Anarchie and covering Anarchie's debt to the Kitchen sounds good. I vote we support Anarchie's numbers and resubmit them as the final proposal (or current negotiation).

Eagles paying 14 gold to Anarchie and covering Anarchie's debt to the Kitchen sounds good. I vote we support Anarchie's numbers and resubmit them as the final proposal (or current negotiation).

Seconded.

I will draw up a statement now.

Great. I am playing the turn now and they should know, why they get Literature AND that we give away Warrior Code.

Literature was not important to the Kitchen. We probably should have held it until they requested it. That would keep BH's cost up if they don't have it yet. Plus we are still negotiating the contract. Maybe they will refuse it.

EDIT: Never mind. Just realized that the BH has Literature already.

Just posted in the Anarchy Embassy....

An immediate response to your calculations, from the Kitchen, spoken by Justanick....

"Their numbers are wrong. Code of Law had cost you 214 beakers and the republic will cost us 600 beakers. How shall we act if the Knights research construction shortly before you? You may then have already put 475 beakers of than only 428 beakers instead of 500 beakers. Such situations may arise."

BTW, we told the Kitchen that we supported your numbers and were willing to forego further negotiations if your numbers were accepted. Above is their response.

Top Bottom