1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Embassy with "Die Küche"

Discussion in 'Eagles' started by Calis, Apr 11, 2011.

1. Cyc

Cyc Looking for the door...

Why won't they say what tribe they are? Shouldn't our ally trust us with that info?

And you're right. They have said they were not scientific.

2. Calis

Calis on time

We never asked them what tribe they are.

3. CharlemagneXLII

CharlemagneXLII Prince

We could ask them, but that would ruin the fun. As an aside (to avoid posting two rather pointless posts, and merge them into one rather pointless post) we should name a city Hotel California.

4. Bowsling

Bowsling Deity

Ottomans. :p

Also as a side note, I think Hotel California has already been suggested. :dunno:

5. Cyc

Posted on the 18th by Cotta...

"Dear Eagles,

right now our both people are in anarchy, only Goldene Anarchie has not entered anarchy jet.
    Construction and polytheism are left to be researched before entering the medieval age. Obviosly construction has priority. If necessary we will slow down the research of polytheism in order to support the research of construction with gold. But it is likely not to be necessary. Goldene Anarchie has now paid 41(?) gold to the Eagles and 66 gold to Küche. We suggest that Küche will pay 66 gold back to Goldene Anarchie summing that back to zero. And Goldene Anarchie will pay 159 gold to the Eagles summing that up to 200 gold.
    We further suggest that Goldene Anarchie will transfer horseback riding in turn 83 to Küche. This will look as if Küche had researched it in anarchy as the Brotherhood did in the case of warrior code. In turn 84 Küche will accept it and send it further to the Eagles. Is such a procedure for the following turns acceptable?

Best wishes,

yours sincerely, Civbot the service robot"

6. Cyc

Followed by a post from justanick yesterday...

"When will the Eagles leave anarchy and enter the republic? How much money will be needed in order to finish construction as soon as possible?"

7. Cyc

Just like in 1000BC, the Kitchen in 975BC is still in Anarchy. So they may not be religious. Were they in Anarchy in 1025? :)

EDIT: I would say yes, they were.

Attached Files:

8. Chamnix

Chamnix Chasing Time

I've never really followed all the gold exchanging, but I can tell you that Construction will be completed within 3 turns once we exit anarchy (maybe faster).

9. Cyc

I understand. The gold flow was only really debated instead of agreed upon officially. Here's what I posted last night and what justanick responded with. Apparently the 200 gold was just a number they threw out to aid us in our research.

Originally Posted by Cyc
    We have had very little discussion on your latest proposal. Eagles re not real sure about the Anarchie payment of 159g. Why has the 200g figure been brought into focus? We are not opposed to receiving gold, just looking for some clarification.

justnick
    It was just an arbitrary number. Goldene Anarchie wants a smaller number, depending on the real need.

10. CharlemagneXLII

CharlemagneXLII Prince

I'm wrong??! I'm never wrong! Good thing no one took me up on that bet. But now I think we can deduce Kuche's civilization, since we know they are not: Industrious (thanks to Chamnix's demographic analysis in the early game), Religious (unless they went into double anarchy for the sole purpose of hiding their true civ), Expansionist (no scout), Seafaring (inland start) and Scientific (they said they are not). So that leaves Militaristic and Commercial, aka Rome.

Interesting that we have Greece, Rome and Byzantium all fighting Carthage. If its us and Kuche in the final two, we will have North Rome vs. South Rome.

11. Cyc

:) You thought you were wrong once, but you were wrong about that....

I'll take your word for that. But I'm not placing any bets on their true tribe... ;)

12. Calis

Calis on time

From Kueche:

13. Chamnix

Chamnix Chasing Time

40 turns sounds ok to me. We are going to be very vulnerable for at least 25 or so turns, so we certainly don't want war within 40 turns.

14. Calis

Calis on time

I had the same thought.

If there won't be other voices, I will send them an agree this evening.

15. Calis

Calis on time

My reply to their proposal:

16. Chamnix

Chamnix Chasing Time

Are we supposed to send Construction to Kuche (and/or Anarchie) next turn?

17. Cyc

Anarchie only wants us to send them techs when they ask for them.

18. Cyc

From justanick in the kitchen....

"Dear Eagles,

polytheism and therefore the ancient age will be finished in turn 89. We will transfer polytheism immediately to you and Anarchia. As soon as Anarchia knows its bonustech a final assignment can be arranged. A possible distribution would be that the Eagles will research 2 consecutive techs.

Best wishes,

yours sincerely, Civbot the service robot"

19. Calis

Calis on time

I do not really understand why we should research two consecutive techs. He is aware that we also are scientific, isn't he? :dunno:

20. Chamnix

Chamnix Chasing Time

Somebody needs to give us Currency still.