Empires of the East: Bulgars

Balam-Agab

God King
Bulgar warriors from the Eurasian Steppe. Founders of the Bulgarian Empire and Volga Bulgaria.

Credits to Kinboat, utahjazz7, CamJH, Micaelus, Steph, and Moeniir.

Download

Nice, didn't see that one comming. I dig the sword prop, don't recall seeing that one before.

Nice, didn't see that one comming. I dig the sword prop, don't recall seeing that one before.

It's actually 2 different props. The hilt is from Utah's Asian sword and the blade is some sort of fantasy Kung-fu sword I picked up from somewhere ages ago (although wildly stretched and distorted). Strangely, I could not find a free scimitar of any kind, but this works reasonably well.

Absolutely great! THANK YOU!!! :)
Seems like I know who'll receive my vote next "unit of the month" competition. ;)

Thanks, guys.

Excellent pack Balam-Agab! Very useful. More an observation than a criticism, but I noticed on most of your foot units' death flic the feet don't move and appear planted to the ground when the unit falls. Was that intentional?

I've thought about changing that, but every time I've tried it looks even less realistic, so I've resigned myself to it. Also, when I'm using someone else's animations (eg. the swordsmen) I prefer to leave them as is if I can (I dislike animating, but like the modeling;))

Top Bottom