Empires of the East: Maharaja

Balam-Agab

God King
A generic Medieval, Renaissance, or Early Modern Indian Maharaja, Raja, Sultan, or Shah to be used as an army, king, or great leader unit.

The zip contains 2 units, an army and a king/great leader. The animations are the same, only the palettes and .ini files. Make sure to use the right one, as using the king folder as an army will create problems.

Credits to Kinboat, utahjazz7, Micaelus, Steph, and Moeniir.

Download

i want to post an osprey picture about an abbasid ruler! maybe you want to represent him aswell... :think:

Spoiler :

i like the large shields on the elephants ears!!!

you continue to turn out excellent work. I could put similar comments in all your more recent threads, but new army / leader units are rare enough that this one seemed most appropriate.

Thanks, although I could not have done many of them without your help early on.

One general suggestion for anyone who follows these threads: put these units (renamed as needed) into Anno Domini Classic in place of some of the older versions Rob depended on as "place-holders". He had to use a mix of what was barely adaptable from firaxis along with some well done units specifically made for the scenario or during the same time.

Same goes for Rise and Fall of the Mughals - an excellent historical scenario (fun as well as informative) about the early gunpowder / East India Company era which of necessity used work by pioneers of the early modding days. Someone with moderate skill could probably add many more as "flavor" units for the many Indian factions.

Top Bottom