Empty Gift Request/Empty Trade Details

jmm

Chieftain
Sometimes an AI requests a gift, however the trade details are missing.
Other times the trade details for active/finished deals is also empty

Note: this is the third game I played, and in every one of them at least one of these bugs appear once or twice per game.
Also, it is impossible to accept an "empty" deal.

Unfortunately I can't recall which turn this happened.
I tried using saves and auto-saves trying to recreate conditions (as far as I recalled), but no luck in getting a request from BR (or anyone else)

If it occurs again, I will certainly provide the save and the closest previous auto-save.

I had this happen when an AI asked for peace. I couldn't see the peace deal just like the image above, though I messed up and didn't take a pic and lost the save file.

Had same problem for peace Deal, offer was black could not add make peace but could trade other stuff! Actually traded open borders without making peace!

If you could grab a save from the turn before this occurs for you, it would be very helpful. Thanks much!

I had one where Samator asked for help.

9 favors for 1394 energy.

I'm friendly with him so I clicked the ok/accept/sure button.

He responds with: "That is not acceptable. You must offer more for it to be an acceptable deal."

Didn't see "Nigerian Prince Achievement" pop up, so I'm assuming this is a bug.

I think we've narrowed this one down. It looks like a timing bug, and has to do with opening other UI panels (like the diplo overview, or espionage pop-up) during the AI turn, just before the offer pops up. Thanks much for the report. We're working on a fix.

Top Bottom