Encounters with lizard beings and shapeshifters

Lyonesse

Emperor
Just thought I'd share this one with everyone. Whenever I get bored, or need a good laugh I thumb thru this guys website. At first I thought this site had to be a complet joke, BUT the more I read the more I believe this guy actually believes most of this stuff! This guy is convinced that there are lizard beings and shapeshifters all over the earth including most major governmental figures :goodjob: Would explain a lot.... I guess :rolleyes:

If it is all a joke they have done an outstanding job!

Have fun :)

David Icke

Yah, I found this guy a while back as well. He is hilarious! Have you heard the one about the English royal family and the pagan ritual......?

Hard to believe he is serious. WAIT! Maybe HE is in fact a lizard shapeshifter and is making the stories seem as OUTRAGEOUS as possible to make us blow off the whole idea in the first place? It could happen.....

Another funny person like this is the guy "?" from ? and the Mysterians, an early 60s one hit wonder.

He said he got his band back together after decades because a person from teh future told him to...and he never takes off his sunglasses...

:thumbsup:

No, on a serious note now :p

He's right that there is a cadre of people at the top that control everything. I think a book was published a few years ago about the 200 families that control France. They monopolize industry, business, politics, etc. There are probably close to 1000 such families in the USA.

And this hits rather close to the mark despite the hysteria:

You want to introduce something you know the people won't like.This may be more power to the police, a further erosion of basic freedoms, even a war. You know that if you offer these policies openly the people will react against them. So you first create a PROBLEM, a rising crime rate, more violence, a terrorist bomb, a government collapse, or you get one of your Illuminati puppets like Saddam Hussein to go to war.

You make sure someone else is blamed for this problem and not you, the real people behind it all. So you create a "patsy", as they call them in America, a Timothy McVeigh or a Lee Harvey Oswald. You then use your media to tell people what they should think about your manufactured event and who they should blame for it. This brings us to stage two, the REACTION from the people - "This can't go on what are THEY going to do about it?"

This allows THEY to then openly offer the SOLUTION to the problems they have created - new legislaation which advances their agenda of centralisation of global power or the erosion of more basic freedoms.

Can anyone say, "Gulf of Tonkin"? What about the USA's initial green-light for Saddam Hussein's invasion of Kuwait?

As for his claim that almost all the Presidents have been related to European Royals, I would not be surprised at all. It is an undoubtable fact that the vast majority of our Presidents have been aristocrats and have been drawn from the class that is nobility in all but name. But that of course is no proof that all these organizations - like the FFV [First Families of Virginia] - are cooperating with each other. Which is very farfetched :rolleyes:

Yes, he does present his ideas well....although I have to say it is VERY hard for me to think that "Illuminati" or "Lizard Men" are in control of us all. But that could be because of my I've be brainwashed from my birth or conditioned to not believe such things :goodjob:

The reason his argument is convincing is because it is true - up to a point... for example, take his idea of "pyramids within pyramids". This is certainly true within a company - CEOs in charge of McWorkers. And it's true on the next level - one person owns whole chains of businesses [for example, Pepsi owns 7-11; Disney owns Hasbro owns Nerf, iirc]. And a "cadre" of upperclass businessmen and stockbrokers control the workings of the largest companies. But at the very highest level, where he says that all these businessmen are under the guidance or tutelage of a secret cabal of conspiring lizards from the fourth dimension, I think he takes things a bit too far :p :crazyeye:

I think he takes things a bit too far

ya think? LOL

But you are right, if he'd just lose the whole 4th dimension thing I think he'd fair better :)

On another note....I've been tempted to buy one of his books, just to see what he says in there....but don't really want to spend the money (if that makes sense LOL) Wonder if the library has any of them hmmmmm No one here by chance has read any of them?

Lizardmen ruling the world!!?? :eek:

Does that meant that Steve Irwin is their spokesman?

it means that Stece irwinis humanities only hope! (now call that a quirk fate 'eh? ;))

More context:

This guy was one of the UK's top sports commentators and presenters, particularly well known for his coverage of snooker which he was at one time synonymous (sp?) with.

Imagine if one of your nations top sports commentators suddenly flipped and went on about the Earth being ruled by lizards etc. !!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Xen
it means that Stece irwinis humanities only hope! (now call that a quirk fate 'eh? ;))

My goodness You type just like a lizard!!:eek:
OH NO Xen's been gotten by the Lizardmen!!:eek:
Quick, someone call Jerry Springer.

Originally posted by Xen
I dont think so. Irwin would just feed his children to them.

that said, I agree, alot of his stuff aside from the whole lizard man thinks makes sense, and works, but the big detractor is the whole lizard thing...

Originally posted by Dumb pothead
I dont think so. Irwin would just feed his children to them.

after wrestiling them, commenting on how much a beauty they are, and generalyl humiliateing the lizardmen, who would then, hopefully be so embarressed by being man-handald so easilly by an earthling peon, would pack up and go, leaving us to get the lynchings of assorted global leaders over and done with ;)

Beware of lizards wearing purple shell suits.

There's a bit the lizard in all of us: our lower brain, inherited with few modifications from those earlier vertebrates.

You know, despite the biggest reptiles dying out 65 million years ago, there are still more species of reptiles in the World than species of mammals - about 6000, as opposed to 4500. From that very narrow viewpoint, lizards ARE still in charge.

But with over 4 billion different species of insect and more being discovered everyday, I think the insects are in charge.

@Sir Eric - particularly Beetles. As one biologist remarked, if a Creator exists, we know at least that he has an 'inordinate fondness for beetles'.

Top Bottom