End of game score

swt1

Chieftain
I believe the end of game score is based upon how well you did (primarily land area) and then increased based upon difficulty if one wins.

My question is whether the "difficulty bonus" is based upon the difficulty level or based upon factors found on the edit screen?

I am considering making the "Chieften" level harder than emperior and easier than Diety. Will this affect my end score appropriately or will I get score that corresponds to the Chieften level?

Originally posted by swt1

I am considering making the "Chieften" level harder than emperior and easier than Diety. Will this affect my end score appropriately or will I get score that corresponds to the Chieften level?

Why are you doing this?:confused:

Well,

Right now I win 90% of emperior games, but lose 100% of diety games (and lose badly). So I want an incremental challenge.

I know the score really doesn't matter, but after all the time invested in a game, I would like to see a final "true" score.

The reason I want to modify the Chieften level is I never used Chieften and so it would be "marked" in the hall of fame as a modified level game.

I don't know of any way of changing the score modifier for difficulty levels.

If you are changing Chieftain to be inbetween Emperor/Deity, then just multiply the end score by 5.5 (Emperor is 5, Deity 6) and it should give you a pretty good representation. You can edit highscores.cv3 in notepad if you want the scores to show up in your HOF.

Top Bottom