1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

End of project?

Discussion in 'Communitas Expansion Pack' started by Zeppelin4, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Zeppelin4

Zeppelin4 Warlord

Is this project getting close to being finished? The expansion was released on July 9th and I was wondering if there is a end in sight. I notice Thal never post anymore so was wondering if the project has hit a road block.

2. ExpiredReign

ExpiredReign Deity

The question implies and end goal in sight. This mod will/can be always in production as long as there are ideas to include in the project.

While it is true Thalassicus does not frequent here as much as he did in the past, he is still very active in the goings on behind the scenes.

You may have also noticed that it is no longer a 'one man band'. There are several of us that have taken up the reins and are actively modding this project.

3. Tomice

Tomice Passionate Smart-Ass

So you are currently in contact with him? I fully understand he can't be active here all the time, but it's good to hear he is still involved.

This is also a good moment to thank you guys for the great work on this mod. It's really good to see there is a true team now! :)

4. ExpiredReign

ExpiredReign Deity

Definitely! He is a wealth of knowledge and talent, can't just let that slip away.:D

It is also all the members of this forum like yourself that have made this mod what it is. You too deserve as much credit. Thank you.