Endless Enhance Religion Bug

goodcoffee

Chieftain
I see this issue was posted a couple of years ago. I play a lot and have never seen it until my current game (see attached save file).

Every turn you are given the icon which allows you to enhance your religion. Seems you can add as many additional beliefs as you like ... until you have them all.

Playing on a Mac with version 1.0.3.279 (131216)

Attachments

• Ramkhamhaeng_0228 AD-0820.Civ5Save
    896.7 KB · Views: 258
This is a save from after you were able to take the extra beliefs. Do you have a save from a turn before you had the option to enhance?

Attached is a save from before the option to enhance (when the second profit was born), however, when played forward I don't see the extra belief glitch anymore. Can't determine exactly where the glitch first presented itself as I've now played over about 10 of the autosaves (set for every turn) after the second coming. Should have turned autosave off while investigating.

I've played 20-30 hours a week for the last few years and never seen this or any other significant weirdness. Incidentally I've also had 2 or 3 crashes lately which are also a first.

Anyway, a little bit of stabiltiy issues and weirdness lately but not enough to stop me from perpectual world domination. Thanks for being such a great steward of the best game ever!

Attachments

• Ramkhamhaeng_0211 AD-0565.Civ5Save
    873.1 KB · Views: 231
Well, a bug's a bug and a crash is a crash, even if it only occurs once every 100000 games. If anyone encounters this bug again, especially if they're running the Windows version of Civ5 (because we only have the DLL source code for that), make sure you get us a savefile as quickly as possible. It could just be your machine ferrying the wrong code around, or it could be something that actually needs to be fixed.

i thought i was doing something wrong im glad its a big if you can tell me how to fix email me if possible cruxly1969@yahoo.com here is the save file you requested

Attachments

• Buggyciv.Civ5Save
    1.3 MB · Views: 223
Top Bottom