1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Endless next turn and music issue after fall 2017 update

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Technical Support' started by Stoxos, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Stoxos

Stoxos Chieftain

The game was working properly and when i updated with the last update, music from intro video died. I started a new game and after some turn i relisted that the advisor has no voice. I said lets play and i will see what is going on after... In every civ or tech that i research also no sound. I was keep playing just to enjoy the game and after some turns i did what i have to do (move units, see my cities, etc) and i pushed next turn. The game NEVER went to the next turn. Just stopped there. Not frozen or something cause i could click everywhere. Also the background music was playing. I load the game 3-4 times to bypass the issue but nothing... Any suggestions or pointers how to fix all this? I did not mentioned that i also saw civilopedia not working properly (i could not see civilizations).
    Thank you.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2017
  2. HyJinkx

HyJinkx Chieftain

Have you tried this?

1. Restart your computer and launch Steam
    2. From the Library section, right-click on the game and select Properties from the menu.
    3. Select the Local files tab and click the Verify integrity of game files... button.
    4. Steam will verify the game's files - this process may take several minutes.

3. Stoxos

Stoxos Chieftain

Thank you for answering HyJinkx,
    Yes i have tried. All files are ok. I have not any mods or something in order to make it have issues. The thing is that the game was working great before the new fall update. I am trying to understand why is not working. I will try some things to see if i can find out anything. In the mean time if anyone has any idea, would be great to say it :). HyJinkx again thank you.