Enemy towns loosing pop every time my army is around

Misantropia

Chieftain
Hello, I noticed this weird behavior, playing with the minor civs mod, I start at war with everybody. while I'm scouting around inside the borders of other enemy civs, I noticed the nearby city decreases the pop by 1 per turn untill reaching 1 pop.

Is this WAD? seems like an easy way for AI to keep itself undeveloped by simply raiding itself. This would explain why I have 3 times the score of the next CIV on Emperor difficulty

It's probably slaving itself to produce units to respond to your 'invasion'. Either that or it's just starving out since it can't use the tiles you're walking on but that's rather unlikely.

Hmm, it's losing 1 pop/urn, which is inconsistent to slaving pop drops, looks more likely like starvation, as in they're deploying all their pops on production tiles/no food

As I understand it there is a log file which will tell you exactly what the ai is doing. You have to turn it on in the BUG screens.

Screenshots are always good too. And what version of the Mod you are playing. Details, it's always in the details. Give plenty and it cuts down on the guessing game.

JosEPh :)

Top Bottom