Enemy Troops refuse to leave!!

Ticklepink

Chieftain
Isn't there a patch for this yet?? I have all these ppl rummaging through my lands..You're my friend..not a house guest!! And even after declaring war and then making peace they will NOT leave!!! GRRR

Isn't there a patch for this yet?? I have all these ppl rummaging through my lands..You're my friend..not a house guest!! And even after declaring war and then making peace they will NOT leave!!! GRRR
try to give them open borders.i noticed especially with free cities once u take it the ai units stay stuck since they are now on your territory ..so i sign open borders and 30 turns later they are gone

try to give them open borders.i noticed especially with free cities once u take it the ai units stay stuck since they are now on your territory ..so i sign open borders and 30 turns later they are gone

Shouldn't they get popped out?

Take them as Russian spies, poisoning people in your country on government orders... :think:

They leave when you declare war on them.

I too find this incredibly annoying!!!

I opened a bug report on this about four weeks ago. There are several instances where the ejection mechanic is not working properly: end of alliance or open borders; troops that were at war with a city before you took it; etc. I had a scout I totally forgot about [it was healing in a country with which I had an alliance]. After it healed, I was no longer allied and it neglected to show me this unit; so it just sat there for ages. Also, I've had instances where one of my units didn't get ejected, but if i tried to move it all the spaces around it had red circles indicating I couldn't.

Top Bottom