Engineered Rabbit Penises Raise Human Hopes

So this is the type of PRIVATE Stem cell research and CLONING research is being done.

Instead of researching replacement organs such as hearts, livers, eyes and other useful medically beneficial technology. We research penises instead cause thats what will sell.

LMAO

Yes, because Wake Forest University is a good representative sample of all private cellular biology research. Makes sense.

So this is the type of PRIVATE Stem cell research and CLONING research is being done.

Instead of researching replacement organs such as hearts, livers, eyes and other useful medically beneficial technology. We research penises instead cause thats what will sell.

LMAO

Yeah, because it's not like there's a market for hearts, lungs, and eyes...

what headline gives you more media attention, more publications and thus more money, one with "rabbit penises" or one with "rabbit lungs"?

Oh yes, the media. I hear they represent you well. Better than communication with your peers, business, or government. You should definitely seek their attention.

LMAO

Actually, if you read the article, they've already been producing gall bladders and the like. I see no problem with them ALSO researching penises - after all, as someone here already said, it's a complex functional problem. If they were ONLY researching penises, you would have a point.
What this does show is that penises make headlines where gall bladders don't...:D

My first thought was: WOW, they're growing replacement organs? I thought that was still science fiction!

I don't think that this research is privately funded. In addition, the ESC funding restrictions have certainly slowed his work.

Urinary bladders were the first artificially generated organ, because of its simplicity. The goal is, obviously, all the organs that wear out before the person does.

First step - bunny penises.

Next step - enormous mutant :):):):):).

EDIT: Cockerels I mean.

Oddly, the procedure seemed to make the rabbits randier than usual.
Small wonder. If you had your own penis chopped off and replaced by a substitute, don't you think you might use it a lot more in fear of it happening again at any moment? :p

LMAO
Lungs are too complicated, yet. Believe me if they felt ready for lungs there had went for it. And I am quit sure that there is more money to be earned with vital organs than with super size penises or sex transformations.
What's Alf's beef with humans now? Were not touching his supply of cats.
China does (as they do with any animal except pandas)

The Animal Liberation Front shall save the Animals!

Top Bottom