England and Scotland Trip

JerichoHill

Bedrock of Knowledge
In this thread I asked for advice on Scotland and England. I got quite a bit. Thought I would show a few pictures. I had quite a great vacation and we logged over 2000 miles in the car over 2 and a half weeks.

A few pictures under the spoilers. Happy to talk about my experience. A very fun time.

Cities Visited:
Marlborough
Bath
Avebury
London
Leicester
Nottingham
Glasglow
Edinburgh
Inverness
Pitlochry
Oban

Spoiler :

Avebury

Stourhead (Jane Austen movies)

London (Bus with the wife)

London (View from St. Paul's)

Jailed (ahhaha)

The Most Ultimate Scotch Collection

Scotland-England CFC Meetup (Hi Kal!)

Eileen Donan (There can be only 1!)

Urqhart Castle

How far away from Nairn did you go? I am wondering, since that is my town, or my surname is the name of that town. :D It is one place I have to visit. My grandfather visited many years ago and brought us back some mugs from there. I got the blue one, since my eyes are blue and my brother got the brown one, since it is closer to black than blue is.

Very cool, JH, and nice pictures. :)

How long were you in London? It appears I just missed you - I'll be making a short trip across the pond myself in a few weeks.

You didn't go to York. You missed out.

I would've told you about it if I had seen your suggestions thread. It's really worth a visit.

You visted Bath!:dance: What did you think of my home city?

The crescent was pretty, but I was shocked at how touristy the city is.

Very cool, JH, and nice pictures. :)

How long were you in London? It appears I just missed you - I'll be making a short trip across the pond myself in a few weeks.

I was in London for 3 days, England and Scotland for 2 weeks. Fun times, but skip the Natural History Museum. Not as good as ours.

You didn't go to York. You missed out.

I would've told you about it if I had seen your suggestions thread. It's really worth a visit.

Always another time. We didn't have much extra time built in.

Did you manage to see a rugby game in the end?

Saw a short cricket game!!!

We drove through on our way to Inverness. Not that far away from the city

What is that region like, since I will one day visit Nairn of course?

What did you think of the twenty/20 match?

Top Bottom