Resource icon

Enhanced User Interface v1.29i

Does this lock the mouse to Civ V? I've got it in Windowed mode and in interface options mouse is on never bind. none the less I have to window key or alt-tab to get out of it. It doesn't happen without EUI.

I have dual monitors, Civ 5 set to 1920x1080 (NOT fullscreened), mouse set to never bind, and use EUI. I have no issues moving the mouse wherever I need.

I have dual monitors, Civ 5 set to 1920x1080 (NOT fullscreened), mouse set to never bind, and use EUI. I have no issues moving the mouse wherever I need.

http://i.imgur.com/Hq8Ibkg.png

http://i.imgur.com/efdFSv3.png

It's also a new problem that never came up before I realised EUI had an update a couple of weeks ago. Prior to that my EUI version was probably years old.

I also have dual monitors, if you have it in 1080p it's probably on windowed fullscreen no? Or do you have the window mode around it?

Hello, just a quick question:

Is there a way to reduce the opacity of the colors used in the city view, maybe by changing some values in the lua-file?

Thanks! :)

Is there a way to reduce the opacity of the colors used in the city view, maybe by changing some values in the lua-file?

Yes! Backup your Core/Highlights.xml, then modify it. The file is very short and you can see all the various elements defined. The color attribute is in the format red, green, blue, alpha (opacity).

Careful though. When I made my tweak for EUI, I found that different terrain will make these colorations have different layers of conspicuousness.

Yes! Backup your Core/Highlights.xml, then modify it. The file is very short and you can see all the various elements defined. The color attribute is in the format red, green, blue, alpha (opacity).

Careful though. When I made my tweak for EUI, I found that different terrain will make these colorations have different layers of conspicuousness.

Great, thanks a lot!! :)

Just started using this. A bit overwhelming at first.

At the risk of asking a question that has already been asked in the 104 pages. Is there some new way to take a screenshot with EUI other than F12??

Just started using this. A bit overwhelming at first.

At the risk of asking a question that has already been asked in the 104 pages. Is there some new way to take a screenshot with EUI other than F12??

F12 is a Steam command. Print Screen is a button on the keyboard that has served as a screenshot generator in Windows for at least a decade before Steam existed :p It takes a screenshot and puts it to the clipboard. From there, you can paste it into an image editing program, or directly into imgur.

Thanks for the sarcasm and completely ignorant and unhelpful answer. :p

I know about Print Screen. I was born at night, but not last night. However, I have windows 7. Once you are out of the windows environment, print screen no longer works. If you knew this, perhaps you wouldn't be so sarcastic. I was curious on whether or not the EUI changed the hotkey (F12) since it no longer works. Obviously I can't get any knowledgeable help here.

Thanks for the sarcasm and completely ignorant and unhelpful answer. :p

I know about Print Screen. I was born at night, but not last night. However, I have windows 7. Once you are out of the windows environment, print screen no longer works. If you knew this, perhaps you wouldn't be so sarcastic. I was curious on whether or not the EUI changed the hotkey (F12) since it no longer works. Obviously I can't get any knowledgeable help here.

I wanted to quote this before you had a chance to edit it. I was blown away as all of this came seemingly out of nowhere. Curious as to how somebody could have such an adverse reaction to somebody helping them, I decided to review my post. I see 4 sentences, all statements of fact (fact). If you have an issue with reality, kindly don't take it out on me.

You asked if there's a way to take a screenshot other than F12 (fact). Print Screen does this (fact), so your accusations of sarcasm, ignorance, unhelpfulness, knowledge of Print Screen, out of the Windows environment, and lack of knowledge-ability are LIES (fact).

Using EUI in Civ 5 on Windows 7 is the exact opposite of the being outside the Windows environment (fact). It is the communicator's job to perform the communication (fact). I use Windows 7 and EUI in Civ 5 and I've posted innumerable screenshot by using Print Screen (fact).

You are welcome for modeling for you how to interact with another human being without resorting to personal attacks like an abused-by-his-parents 3 year old (since you asked for sarcasm).

I recently encountered a bug well using the interface.
I run my game on a PC, through Steam with the latest version.
I tested this bug out by not running any other mods.

My bug is that I can not delete units (unit panel or delete key), nor can I gift a unit through the unit panel. I can gift by going through the city state screen.
I also can not raze a city or liberate. Screen does not appear. Can not execute the raze command from in the city screen nor the main screen.

I used both v1.27c and the beta for my testing.
I also tried removing the unit panel folder from the mod (both versions)

F12 is a Steam command. Print Screen is a button on the keyboard that has served as a screenshot generator in Windows for at least a decade before Steam existed :p It takes a screenshot and puts it to the clipboard. From there, you can paste it into an image editing program, or directly into imgur.

So you don't think sticking your tongue out and stating how long print screen has been on the keyboard isn't sarcasm? By the way, it has been there much longer than a decade. It was there in the early 90s.

Civ 5 operates outside of the traditional windowed application. That's why you have to go out of Civ to use any other program.

Thank you Teproc for your information. Because Windows 8 was built with mobile applications in mind, it is a bit different than 7. In theory Windows 10 should solve the problem, but I'm not willing to upgrade to an operating system that gives Microsoft visibility to everything I do.

On the city view screen, where we choose the items to build, there is a percentage next to the production cost in hammers. What does that percentage mean?

Spoiler :

I'm confused now. There was never an announcement about a release of 1.27c. The opening post says current is 1.27c, but has the release date of 1.27b. Can anybody clarify because I want to make sure my tweak is up to date, which it is for 1.27b, which was released on 30 Aug 2015.

By the way, it has been there much longer than a decade. It was there in the early 90s.

All of this is adequately covered by "at least a decade." Why are you so interested in fighting somebody? Kindly take it to a thread that's not specialized and very long.

First of all, i have to say that i love the mod. Im having some problems though. This is how my tiles look like:

Spoiler :

Do anyone know how can i solve this?

No veo nada de raro en tus hexagonos. Que dices que es la falla?

The problem is that the yields are all shown as food.

EDIT: I think the source of the problem is the Community Patch - CitizenHam, are you using it, and if so, did you remember to delete YieldIconManager.lua and YieldIconManager.xml from the My Documents/My Games/Sid Meier's Civilization V/Mods/Community Patch/LUA folder?

hi, i cannot see the unit menu (on left down the actions for each unit). Is there a simple option i cannot find or is it a glitch?

First off, I love this mod. It's great. I'm using it with CBP and absolutely love all the extra info that I don't have to go digging for all the time anymore.

One thing I'm having problems with is the Civ/City State ribbon on the right hand side. I would like to be able to toggle it, or to possibly just get rid of the civs and keep the city states. Is there anyways to do this? I tried unchecking the Diplomacy List option under Interface options, but it hasn't had any effect (maybe it's supposed to do something different, I don't know). The options for City List and Unit List work just fine, it's just this one that doesn't seem to be working.

I've also tried removing the Leaderhead folder, that didn't seem to do it. I've moved around different things and tried different things, but I can't quite figure it out.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

On the city view screen, where we choose the items to build, there is a percentage next to the production cost in hammers. What does that percentage mean?

Spoiler :

IIRC, it's the hammer/gold ratio. Every building/unit's cost in gold depends on their production cost. There's a baseline for that, but some units/buildings (of the top of my head : Settlers, Caravels, Monuments...) are more expensive in proportion to their hammer cost for balance reasons.

Top Bottom