1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Enhanced User Interface v1.29beta42

Civ5 Enhanced User Interface

1. civ5newb

civ5newb Chieftain

Replace UI_bc1\TopPanel\TopPanel.xml and UI_bc1\TopPanel\TopPanel.lua with these files.
    View attachment TopPanel.zip

It's for 1.28f, probably a lame solution, but it works.

2. skodkim

skodkim Deity

+1

Rather annoying bug.

\Skodkim

3. Serp

Serp Prince

go to the settings. There you have to scrollbars to set the time ;)

4. Lynnes

Lynnes King

Hey bc1,

what do you think about integrating whoward's condensed promotions into EUI?
    Imo this would be a great addition!

5. ItsBabah

ItsBabah Chieftain

So s lot of the features in this mod work great except for when I hover over tiles (grassland, strategic, luxury resources) it doesn't give me any information about them. I can't even tell lake tiles apart from ocean tiles because it displays nothing when I hover over the tile. Is there a small feature I am missing?

6. Serp

Serp Prince

does the post two over yours help?

7. ItsBabah

ItsBabah Chieftain

Yeah that works! the delay was just set too long

8. HorseshoeHermit

HorseshoeHermit 20% accurate as usual, Morty

The grouping of notifications by icon type has created the excruciating side effect of destroying the ability to examine diplomacy offers in multiplayer. Because clicking away from any diplo screen sends a signal to reject the offer, I have been caught off guard more than once trying to play my PBEMs and just look through the available information on my turn.

This change has no benefit for me. Please advise how to disable.

(There's also the bug where clicking any notification centers the map on the next notification's map reference, creating some jarring incongruity.)

9. psparky

psparky Prince

You can delete the notifications folder within EUI, but you would lose all it's wonderful features. If you are ok with editing files, in notifications.lua near the top is a list of notifications handled. If you find the ones you don't want bundled and remove the final 'B', that should work.

The 'bug' you describe, it is actually working as intended. I also didn't like this behaviour for city state messages, so unbundle them as described above. Messages relating to spying can also be affected.

The other notification feature I would love to see is all trade deal finished messages summarized on a single tooltip, similar to war/peace with city states. Currently there is also a slight oddity that the first message seems to be paired with the last. Also, this is one place where 'gold' is ambiguous.

10. Ayubalugu

Ayubalugu Chieftain

I have the same problem when playing PBEMs (I assume this issue valid for any type of multiplayer game), but I learned how to live with it. If I end up sending a reject offer message unintentionally, I just reload the save file as it is a PBEM game and I would not be in a hurry to complete the turn. Granted, it is a hassle, but to minimize the impact, I go through the diplomacy notifications before anything else, so that if I have to reload, I would not have to redo anything.

I experience this one too. Although it is annoying, again I learned how to live with it. I just click through the notifications, and as they cycle to the start, I manage to understand what message is relevant to what part on the map in 2 cycles :)

So, even though I learned how to live with these issues and they are not such a big deal for me so as to make me stop using EUI (I love it and cannot play without it! Thx bc1), if there was a way to disable just this, I also would use that option.

EDIT: I guess I took too long to submit my reply, missed the reply from Psparky. I will give his suggestions a try.

11. Gazebo

Gazebo Lord of the Community Patch Supporter

Do you have any plans to fix the broken Firetuner, bc1?

Trying to manage multiple projects that support EUI w/o access to the Firetuner is really slowing things down.

G

12. Buildkirbyus

Buildkirbyus Trainee Modder

Aircraft/missiles stationed in cities/aircraft does not update when deleted/consumed. (E.g. i used my Enola Gray bomber on my carrier and still showed as the full 5 when there was 2 fighters and 2 bombers.)

13. BillyMcG

BillyMcG Chieftain

I have the problem sometimes that whenever I mouse over anything it tells me how much science is being generated towards a research project. It's happening now, and I'm in the ancient era so I don't even have research projects yet :p is there a way to fix this?

14. SashkaRo

SashkaRo Chieftain

Hi. I can't delete any unit. Use the russian game client. Version of the game 1.0.3.279. Eui version 1.28f. Other mods I don't use.

(Not able to click. And does not work the "delete" button on a keyboard.)

Also can't annex the city after they were sattelite.

Win 7 (x64). Civ 5 bnw+ all dlc. Directx 11.

15. lukeisamazing

lukeisamazing Chieftain

Hi, I'm on a MacBook Pro, 13", OSX El Capitan.

I extracted and copied the UI folder to users/[user name]/library/application support/steam/steamapps/common/SM Civ V

I extracted and copied the text folder to documents/aspyr/SM Civ V

The UI has yet to update. What am I missing here? I restarted the game and Steam and neither helped.

Please do advise.

16. gendalf

gendalf Chieftain

I'm using it with full installation of community balance patch. Previously CPP provided EUI in their mega download list and it worked fine, now they aren't and I'm having an issue, where city names are not displayed and UI elements, like city list, are not responsive to corresponding option change:
    Spoiler :

17. Chrisy15

Chrisy15 Flower, Beautiful

Post Lua log.

Have you updated the CBP's EUI for the latest version?

I'm not sure how much bc_1 has to do with the CBP EUI, so you might wanna ask over there instead.

18. Artusha

Artusha Chieftain

Hello,

Really like the change with units stationed in a city. The list of bombers changing to a fan of unit flags instead.

However, when I see enemy cities with units stationed in them and try to click the number to see what is stationed in them , I do not see anything happening. Is there a way you implemented to check what air units an enemy city has stationed?

Thanks.

19. Chrisy15

Chrisy15 Flower, Beautiful

I think it should be pointed out that this is a bug fix - my only interest is whether it's done by EUI or the CP.

20. Artusha

Artusha Chieftain

What do you mean by bug fix?

The base game allowed you to view what air units your enemy cities have. Even through fog of war. With the newest EUI I downloaded today I am not able to do that.