Resource icon

Enhanced User Interface v1.29i

Is this as intended?
When going via mods a existing save can't be loaded.
It goes straight to starting a new game...

I think the previous post answers that question. If you want to load a game, just load a game.

I think something bc1 may have missed though is that in the engine, if you don't explicitly load mods before loading a game file, the mods with which the game was started may or may not be applied as they should. Does the EUI address this nondeterminism from the application?

Well the only mod I'm using on that save be faster aircraft animations but when I load my game via single player menu then the mod is not loading I guess.
When pressing esc ingame it not says there are mods loaded...
So I guess this is not working or I'm doing something wrong...

Hi,

Thank you for this great enhancement. This is the first "real" mod I've tried out (not counting 'faster aircraft animations'), and it's made the game a lot smoother.

Just wanted to report a couple of small bugs I've noticed so far (when using the latest beta version v1.29beta21):
  • The "victory progress" screen says all victories are disabled - regardless of whether or not they're enabled. It still shows, for eg., "Projected votes" under the Diplomatic area, but overlayed on top of that is the text "Diplomatic victory is disabled". I verified this by creating a new game with a few type victories enabled and a few disabled, seems to make no difference, they're all displayed as disabled.
  • When trying "Give a gift" to a city state, the "Gift a unit" option has no text, just a bit of empty space between the "1000 gold" and "Improve a resource" options. I can still click on the empty space and gift a unit, so the functionality is there, but the UI part has somehow vanished.
I just started trying this out yesterday, so I'll add any other bugs I might encounter as I go along. This is all on Gods n Kings by the way, and the only other mod I use is Faster Aircraft Animation (and these bugs occur in games without mods loaded anyway).

It's not a big deal but I wonder if there is a possibility or option to disable the permanent move and bombard range indicator (border) of the active unit?

So.. Anyone here playing latest beta loaded whit other mods to share some compatibility tests? (Not the old ones from eui download page, something fresh).

I had this weird text error, bottom most option, I deleted the cache folder and started up game again.

Then after I deleted the cache folder I started game, it shows the normal "Enable city states leader icons," but when I hover over the check mark, it reads like the Unit List one.

I had this weird text error, bottom most option, I deleted the cache folder and started up game again.
yes the cache does need to be deleted for new or modified text entries to be taken into account
Then after I deleted the cache folder I started game, it shows the normal "Enable city states leader icons," but when I hover over the check mark, it reads like the Unit List one.
good catch ==> fixed

Last edited:
I had to delete the folder ingame in order to use this with my MultiP Modpack. What functionality does that remove?

noticed that the EUI_txt_en_us.xml that was dated July 5, 2018 is now dated Feb 16, 2016.

Was it intended to revert the file to an older version?

Hi bc1,

I have a development proposal. You already solved that the SinglePlayer/LoadGame menu is directly available from the main menu.
Actually I am mainly playing games in Multiplayer/Hot Seat mode. Is there a possibility to solve that the Multiplayer/Hot Seat/Load Game menu should be directly available from the main menu instead of the SinglePlayer/LoadGame menu?

This mod has served me well for years, but I'm having an issue now where settlers don't display the black outline of the future city borders. Is there any file I need to mess with to fix this? I have tooltip and map popups on 0 seconds.

Hi is there is a way to have the purchase tiles always on? Took me a while to find it but saw it in here that I now have to toggle the view on and off with the gold coin in the city screen.

Hi bc1,
I have a development proposal. You already solved that the SinglePlayer/LoadGame menu is directly available from the main menu.
Actually I am mainly playing games in Multiplayer/Hot Seat mode. Is there a possibility to solve that the Multiplayer/Hot Seat/Load Game menu should be directly available from the main menu instead of the SinglePlayer/LoadGame menu?
this requires changes to the load game menu, done in beta25

This mod has served me well for years, but I'm having an issue now where settlers don't display the black outline of the future city borders. Is there any file I need to mess with to fix this? I have tooltip and map popups on 0 seconds.
to reduce clutter borders, and now in addition yields and resources, are only displayed while clicking the right mouse button

Hi is there is a way to have the purchase tiles always on? Took me a while to find it but saw it in here that I now have to toggle the view on and off with the gold coin in the city screen.
you can make tile purchases in several cities flipping through them while in the city screen, and upon city screen exit the purchase flag is reset and you need to click the coin again

does this mod compatible with Cultural Capital mod?, it does not project the icon/button for the mod, but with the IGE Editor mod, I can put the buildings from the Cultural Capital mod, it only doesn't show the button and also the event that should happen after building 2 wonders.
can it make a button for Cultural Capital mod like what this mod did to InfoAddict mod, Sukritact's Events and Decisions mod, WonderRace mods

Top Bottom