1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Enhanced User Interface v1.29h

Civ5 Enhanced User Interface

1. mrc2022

mrc2022 Capitão Rolinho

Had some suggestions to made but can't remember one of them. Here's the other:
    How about condensing promotions icons? (like whoward mod)

2. Argentino

Argentino Chieftain

BC: can you make pressing "enter" take you to the screen or action being enforced? (this was in GEP I think)

As in: Production required, you press enter and it sends you to the city screen.

A unit needs orders, hit enter and you get to move the unit (and centers the camera there).

Cheers!

3. bc1

bc1

:lol: could you please translate for us humans ?
    Thanks for taking the time to post your save game. Took a look, and did find minor game data corruption: the game core does not report the city plot as "worked". This does not show up without EUI because Firaxis's lua code sequence is a bit different, but only the cosmetics differ: EUI's code will be changed to also hide this game core bug.
    Concerning the annex / raze button: there is a problem with EUI when selecting "view city" the city screen is not in view-only mode like it should be, the button should not be displayed and has no effect. However once a choice has been made on the city capture menu, the annex / raze buttons work correctly. The annex / raze button is centered, but it's not aligned with the other buttons which are not in small screen mode (which i do not use) this minor cosmetic issue is easy to fix.

So there are a few minor cosmetic issues to fix, with easy workarounds until availability.
    This has been asked before, reply = simply use whoward's mod
    Yes, this is already on my todo list

Cheers

4. dylansan

dylansan Warlord

I think what he's getting at is that this mod is popular mainly because it doesn't disable achievements. It's very nice to be able to play the game with a well-designed interface and still get achievements.

It would therefore seem silly to then require a mod, which does disable achievements, just to fix a minor but still irritating issue (the turn counters).

I would have to agree. Unless you know of a way to fix this bug without disabling achievements, I would like to see this fixed in EUI.

Until then, I will continue to be very very slightly disappointed in this otherwise brilliant mod. ;)

5. Aristos

Aristos Lightseeker

Well, he could just add Global Relations to his DLC, I am sure he needs some 37 seconds to do just that (meant as a compliment).

As for XUG, oh come one bc, you know exactly what I mean. BUG mod is our father, no doubt about that... the legendary BUG for Civ4 BTS.

6. bc1

bc1

Thanks for the translation. I used to play a lot of civ iv but the only civ iv mod i ever tried was FFH II. I am mostly a player, and only made EUI because i felt its UI was so much lacking.

To follow up on earlier notification discussions, i made some code which bundles notifications together by type: click to cycle through notifications. It's only beta (stable but incomplete) but i like it so much maybe some of you might want to try it too. Coders only: if you want to change which notifications get bundled, change around line #330 g_bundledNotifications table to include only the names needed.

7. mr.ioes

mr.ioes Chieftain

Maybe I misunderstood, but you say this bug is just visual? Because it's not. The tile 100% isn't being worked on.

8. bc1

bc1

EUI has nothing to do with this game bug. It only makes it more visible, so it's only a cosmetic difference than without EUI.

9. mrc2022

mrc2022 Capitão Rolinho

It kinda of screws that corner presentation. The mod doesn't work with the EUI, rather, it works but EUI doesn't show it's usual information on that corner

Other stuff, when you click choose tech research or city production, after you pick your choosing that panel should close itself no?

10. PR0927

PR0927 Warlord

I'm loving this mod, but I'm puzzled about one thing and reading much of this thread didn't clarify - how can I remove the mini civilization list at the top-right? I'm using Gedemon's DLL mod to have 59 civilizations, and I'm afraid it will get super-cluttered. I'm a bit of a minimalist in terms of HUD.

Actually, if there is any way to condense all of those civilizations into a menu/list that can be toggled, that would be wonderful! Or if it could be integrated into the civilization list under the diplomacy list (where it shows the attitude of each civilization towards you and their score).

11. TheMarshmallowBear

TheMarshmallowBear Benelovent Chieftain of the BearKingdom

Do you mean getting rid of the score list or getting rid of the Ribbons (the leader portraits)

To get rid of the Score list you need to disable "Show Single Player Scores" in your Interface Options.

With Ribbons I'd assume you'd need to remove one of the .luas but which I'm sure bc1 will tell you.

12. PR0927

PR0927 Warlord

Yeah I meant the ribbons, my apologies for the confusion!

13. Dadinjo

Dadinjo Chieftain

Just a quick question, maybe someone will know the answer here:

Is it possible to stop zooming out when entering city view?

14. SuperWaffle247

SuperWaffle247 Secretary General

I just started using this mod today and I absolutely love it! JUst a couple things that I'd like to know if I can adjust:

When I mouse over the tech icon in the top left, is there any way to display what the yields of that tech are? To fix this I use the tech progress thing at the top left of the default UI but a mouseover would be great!

And the second thing that probably is actually fixable: WHen I click choose research or it goes all the way to the tech instead of the sidebar popup. Any way to get back to the default here?

15. azholichp

azholichp Chieftain

Is there a way I can remove just the sound effect of the new border growth?

16. Taa

Taa Warlord

Any fix to this issue with strange numbers around the corner?

17. stackpointer

stackpointer King

I'm working on it.

18. bc1

bc1

Please refer to the opening posts's instructions feature spoiler: it lists the module names corresponding to each feature. Don't want that feature ? Remove the module folder.
    I don't know
    I don't know
    It's possible but it's work
    Actually I have already fixed this, check attached beta version

19. Taa

Taa Warlord

Thanks for the beta update bc1 :D

20. mr.ioes

mr.ioes Chieftain

Would it be possible to add the diplomatic values like the diplomatic values mod does it? Since EUI doesn't prevent achievements and dipl values mod is the only mod I use, this would be quite awesome :)