1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Enhanced User Interface v1.29a

Civ5 Enhanced User Interface

1. lockstep

lockstep Prince

Small bug/bad feature: Toggling the buy plot mode closes the Citizen Management tab.

2. Simmile

Simmile Chieftain

Thanks for sharing this with me. I am glad to see it's still in the game.

3. skodkim

skodkim Deity

Hi Bc1
    It seems there's a certain quest from CSD that causes problems when using EUI. When this quest is active you get a "CityStateStatusHelper script error - unknown quest" error. There's nothing in the log files.

Its been discussed with Gazebo here:Link.

Is it possible to get you to take a look and see if his comments ring a bell?

\Skodkim

4. bc1

bc1

good catch (incorrectly reverts to option configuration setting) - fixed for final version

cheers

5. bc1

bc1

EUI Version 1.25 (January 11th 2015)
    • CityView: buy plot mode can now be toggled (check coin in upper left corner)
    • CityView: removed city view hex highlights in strategic mode
    • Core: full game info database caching for speed and to improve useability on low end PCs
    • Fixed some bugs
    • Miscellaneous improvements

Cheers

6. lockstep

lockstep Prince

Bug report for v 1.25: Worker/work boat actions (e.g. construct a mine) are missing in the tech tree (and for the currently researched tech).

7. bc1

bc1

Thanks... fixed in 1.25a

EUI's lua cache knows "ShowInTechTree" XML tag as a boolean while SQL it's 0 or 1, there might be a few more like waiting to be discovered in the tooltip generator

8. DZastr22

DZastr22 Chieftain

Does EUI work with the Community Patch?

9. JFD

JFD Kathigitarkh

10. sukritact

sukritact Artist and Modder

Apparently the new gold purchase button overlaps my Modular City Info Stack mod component.

Do you think it'd be possible to either shift the button over to the right if screen detects the appropriate event that the component fires? "LuaEvents.RequestCityInfoStackDataRefresh()" or even make the button into an MCIS component (you'd have to integrate the code).

11. bc1

bc1

tiny change to move the gold button out of your way in 1.25b

12. Alkahest

Alkahest Lord of the Internet

Graphic glitch/minor bug: Production :c5production: icons have been replaced with food :c5food: and food basket icons respectively. Mods don't seem to be the cause. I would try and fix on my own, but I don't want to mess up. Any help?

13. MayNilad Man

MayNilad Man King

Thanks!

14. shaglio

shaglio The Prince of Dorkness

I've been having an issue lately that I'm attributing to EUI for no other reason than it's the only mod that I've updated recently. If I put a Settler/Worker/Work Boat in my production queue, the city continues to produce them over and over until I manual remove it using the red "X" icon.

15. SkyeMcCloud

SkyeMcCloud Chieftain

I absolutely love this mod, and it has done me quite well with past releases. I recently got a new computer, and set up Civilization V. Just a little while ago I downloaded the latest version of this mod, and am already blown away by the newest changes I'd yet to experience with the previous version. There is one teensy tiny little thing that got me narrowing my eyes in displeasure, though, and I was wondering if there was a way to tweak it, or an option I may have missed.

On the city banner where you can see how many turns until the city grows, how many turns until whatever is build, the city name and such ... the star icon indicating a capitol is now on the right (it's originally on the left), and if the city has a religion the icon is on the left (it's originally on the right). It's such a tiny detail, but it's a bit strange seeing it like that when one has gotten so incredibly used to seeing it the other way around. It also seems that ally status icons on city states are on the opposite side, as is original city owner icons.

Is there a fix? A tweak? I'm no programmer or anything of the sort, so I wouldn't dare change a file unless there was an absolute laid out "cut and paste this in" that someone offered me up (I'd keep the unaltered file just in case, of course).

Thanks much! I checked over the entire topic, and couldn't find a thing about this, but I did learn quite a bit about the latest version in the process. Great job as always!

16. skodkim

skodkim Deity

Hi Bc1

I'm using Whowards City radius mod, where a city which has built the Hanging Gardens is allowed to work tiles four tiles away from the city. When I'm in the city view I only see icons from food, production, etc... up to three tiles away.

Is this hard coded somewhere? Would it be possible for you to change this or alternatively tell me how to make the change?

Once again thanks for a great mod!

\Skodkim

17. lefuet

lefuet Chieftain

Sometimes I also partially lost the yield per hex view in the city.

And one other thing. Just now I could steal a tech but no technology was showing up as free. But because he just build the red fort I knew that he should possess this tech and clicked it anyway. It worked. Is this a common bug of civ or specific to eui? What would happen if there truly was no tech to steel (just discovered myself or stole on the same turn from someone else)? Would the game hang or could I ignore stealing and continue to next turn? Or can it not happen?

btw. Bc1 thanks for your efforts, I love this mod and cannot imagine to play without it. :)

18. Jaybe

Jaybe civus fanaticus Supporter

I tried playing a game without EUI recently, basically to appreciate how much better EUI is (since I've been using it long enough that ... or is it that my memory is short enough).... :lol:

I beat a hasty retreat, back to EUI!

19. Hop Tzop

Hop Tzop Chieftain

For me it's the other way around. There are some things I like and tried to remove those that I don't, but I end up without the tooltip (from the original game which I like). I just wanted the right sidebar where you can see every civilization you've encountered.

As it is right now, and I'm talking about the whole mod, it feels like a mod and not like something nativ, I mean there are stuff not aligned or bigger than they should. I think you should pay a little more attention to how it looks too. Don't get me wrong, I really appreciate the effort and time spent on this and you got the highest rate from me. I hope I wasn't too harsh.

20. shaglio

shaglio The Prince of Dorkness

I've had this happen a couple times too. I just click on the "green" techs (that I can potentially research) until one eventually gets chosen. I start with the one I want to most and work my way down to the least desired in case there are multiple stealable techs.