1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Enhanced User Interface v1.29beta48

Civ5 Enhanced User Interface

1. chuckh89

chuckh89 Prince

I have been using this DLC for a while now, but there is a problem that I only experience with the DLC pertaining to your Pantheon acquisition before you settle your city.

I know it is a standard practice to found your city in the first two turns, but if I find a religious CS immediately, and select my Pantheon before the Capital it results in a game lock crash which requires rebooting BNW.

I have not seen other complaints,...But I would assume most don't experience this problem because they are founding before the Pantheon.

Can you check this out?,...I would appreciate it,...I have had some incredible starts thrown away for something that is probably a easy fix. Thank You!

2. DoctorMcGann

DoctorMcGann Emperor

You would have to be the first one to find two different religious city states for that to happen.

3. fcf12

fcf12 Chieftain

Maybe hes using the debug consoles full map reveal.

4. TheMarshmallowBear

TheMarshmallowBear Benelovent Chieftain of the BearKingdom

If you one plays on Quick a single City State is enough to provide for the first pantheon.

5. DoctorMcGann

DoctorMcGann Emperor

Ah, I never play on quick, so that didn't occur to me.

6. hankook127

hankook127 Chieftain

Hi,

Very nice job!! :goodjob:

I want to know if i can put this section of interface more like the original version

Capture d’écran 2015-02-19 à 20.01.55.png

Because I see other player on internet (quill18) who have your interface and have this section like the original.

Capture d’écran 2015-02-19 à 20.16.28.png

Thank you.:)

7. TheMarshmallowBear

It's possible that that can be done by deleting the lua/file that controls that, that or they have an older version.

8. chuckh89

chuckh89 Prince

No, I am not...I'm not sure why that would effect it anyway...??
    Yeah, I am playing this months Gauntlet Minor (Quick), and it is easy to do,...especially since Monty's Jaguar ignores Forests/Jungle.

It was occurring with the last version, and I now updated to most recent,...Still problems :sad:

Could one of you guys attempt a trial on Quick, and see if it happens to you,....it shouldn't take more than a few rerolls if your not actually playing a "Real" game and settling your city.

Could it be something else,...?? I don't play with any MODS, just this DLC,....Maybe I should Delete Civ V, reload and start from scratch,...??

9. Lord Yanaek

Lord Yanaek Emperor

Any idea what might cause this? It's not a game breaker but can be quite distracting and whwoard dll is now required by several great mods.

10. JFD

JFD Kathigitarkh

Delete the YieldIconManager files in Core Files\PNM Mods DB\InGame

That's for the CP; I'm not sure of the exact location in Whoward's DLL anymore.

11. Lord Yanaek

Lord Yanaek Emperor

Thanks, whoward suggested this as i also asked in his thread. FWIW i've noticed a couple of those lines in the log
    Code:
    [30359.328] YieldIconManager: E:\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\DLL - Various Mod Components (v 66)\UI\InGame\YieldIconManager.lua:59:  Cannot find key - ImageTexture
    [30359.328] YieldIconManager: E:\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\DLL - Various Mod Components (v 66)\UI\InGame\YieldIconManager.lua:61:  Cannot find key - ImageOffset
    [30359.328] YieldIconManager: E:\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\DLL - Various Mod Components (v 66)\UI\InGame\YieldIconManager.lua:59:  Cannot find key - ImageTexture
    [30359.328] YieldIconManager: E:\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\DLL - Various Mod Components (v 66)\UI\InGame\YieldIconManager.lua:61:  Cannot find key - ImageOffset

12. Brorrito

Brorrito Chieftain

What game version do you have?
    What expansions and DLC do you have?
    G&K & BNW w/ all DLCs
    Do you play on PC or Mac?
    PC
    Describe the problem
    I extracted the folder and readme into ...\assets\dlc. There is now folder "UI_bc1" and readme.txt file in addition to the DLC and expansion folders. When I open the game, whether it be a new game or a saved game, I still have the default ui. I've turned off the score lists. I don't have the option to display a clock in the top panel.
    Attach a screenshot and/or a save game if you think it might help
    I only see the default ui.
    If the problem is caused by a mod, what's the mod's name, version, and where did you get it (url)
    No mods enabled.
    Post your lua.log error messages (or better yet, the entire lua.log), either as an attachment (compressed to zip or renamed to lua.txt) or within a spoiler markup
    Enabled logging but it's still empty. No errors to report? It just doesn't seem to be installed correctly.

13. TheMarshmallowBear

14. Natan35

Natan35 Mayor of St. Natansburg

So how do you exactly do that? I want to keep it as it is when I'm using the EUI.

15. bc1

bc1

changed in 1.25e (but untested)
    fixed in 1.25e
    if you want this investigated, please supply a save game just before the founding + lua.log (see OP instructions)
    thanks for the detailed report - unfortunately there's nothing I can do

Cheers

16. Natan35

Natan35 Mayor of St. Natansburg

One day after i started my game...

17. bc1

bc1

you can change EUI at any time, it is completely save game agnostic (you need to exit the game for updating, though)

18. illarion

illarion Chieftain

I love love love this mod, thank you!

One question though - in the vanilla UI, on the same button as the World Congress, there's a screen which lists all the CS, and you can easily see what quests each one is offering. For the life of me, I can't find this, or an equivalent, with EUI enabled.

Am I just being dumb? Or is this not actually present? I found it extremely useful.

19. TheMarshmallowBear

If you have Civilziation Ribbons enabled (those circle thingies with each leader where the Score and Notification are) it lists all City States, they have icons next to them which is icons for available quests.

20. Brorrito

Brorrito Chieftain

It was because I used steam mover. The file was in C:\ but it's a proxy of sorts? The file is in also in E:\ for me. I installed it there and now it works. Hell of a mod/dlc/add/whatever.

Thanks