Resource icon

Enhanced User Interface v1.29i

Hey people I have v1.0.3.18 on my PC and I am only using Infoaddict and I have this problem with the diplomacy tooltip: [/url][/IMG]

Here is the lua log:
View attachment Lua.rar

Also I cant see the diplomacy modifiers when I hover over the "friendly/neutral/guarded" icon in diplomacy.

I know the solution is probably given before but I searced the thread as extensively as I could and could not find it. Thanks in advance.

Nooby question but where is the limit growth option in the city view?

Top left, above the compounded city yields.

Hey people I have v1.0.3.18 on my PC and I am only using Infoaddict and I have this problem with the diplomacy tooltip: [/url][/IMG]

Also I cant see the diplomacy modifiers when I hover over the "friendly/neutral/guarded" icon in diplomacy.
I know the solution is probably given before but I searced the thread as extensively as I could and could not find it. Thanks in advance.

EUI is compatible with version 1.0.3.144 and above. Update your game and the problem should go away.

I have watched some lets play which have used this mod. What button should I press to see all possile tiles for city before I settle it?

How can I access the standard diplomacy screen with this mod?

I mean the screen with the Civs and City States listed vertically, with the quests for city states showing, with buttons to declare war on civs, etc.
I'm NOT talking about that screen with civs on the left and city states on the right where quests are not visible.

Found a small bug with v1.26 beta 2. When you select a Great Prophet, next to the picture it says "TXT_KEY_UPANEL_SPREAD_RELIGION_USES 4"

Edit: same text shows for missionaries.

Finally found some time to implement the city ribbon and tidy up the unit ribbon
Either / both can be hidden with corresponding option panel check boxes

Thanks for comments / bug reports before official version end of this week (26/4/2005)

Cheers

thanks, should now be fixed

are these prints reasons to worry about? They show up in the firetuner in the first turn and every now and then... I did not figure out what is causing it..
UnitPanel: Failed attempt to remove item 8192
UnitPanel: Failed attempt to remove item 164

edit:
I had several mods active. Without a mod it seems I get no message like this...
Do you know what can cause those prints and if it is game breaking?

edit2:
Testing without mods:
If you have a worker selected, on the buildable improvments mine, farm and trading posts have a green number on it representing how many turns to build.
But this number is not shown for all improvements, eg. fort and plantation. --> But the turn after you started the improvment, you can see the number.

edit3:
ah by the way: In multiplayer, if you hover with the mouse over your city name, you have to click again on "next turn" if not everyone fninished before. This is a bit annoying because you just hover over your city by accident and think you already clicked "next turn" until you get angry comments like "finish you turn!".

edit4:
You added the option to show/hide the unitlist and citylist, that's good. Could you also add a button to hide the other players showing on the right? On small screens it is a probelm with event pop ups and this list of players. So sometimes it would be good to be able to deactivate this player list.

it's just some debug code
I guess it is caused from the "speedy settler". It's a new unit with settler class.
But I found no issue, the unitlist and everything works well.

a save game would be useful to debug this
I don't think this would the best way ;) Just start a new game with starting age industrial or simular. Then you have 2 workers from the beginning and are able to build most of the improvements. It's not that important to fix this.

made some changes in beta 5, could you please verify in MP (I don't have the time)
Seems to work, thanks! :) :)
maybe someday (it's a different and much older code file)
okay ;)

Are you able to provide a quick solution to incomatibility to "Civ IV Diplomatic Features" ? I already modified some EUI files and added the content of CDF, you can see here which files:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?p=13773999#post13773999

I don't think this would the best way ;) Just start a new game with starting age industrial or simular. Then you have 2 workers from the beginning and are able to build most of the improvements. It's not that important to fix this.
the reason I ask is that this seems fine when I play
Seems to work, thanks! :) :)
please play with it a bit more to make sure there are no unintended side effects

Cheers

Top Bottom