1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Enhanced User Interface v1.29beta37

Civ5 Enhanced User Interface

1. bc1

bc1

annoys me too, I'll do something about it
    yes you need to delete YieldIconManager.lua and YieldIconManager.xml from Community Patch (or any other mod using "DLL - Various Mod Components") whenever using with EUI

2. TheChaserG

TheChaserG Chieftain

Im running these mods, however one or more of these mods are conflicting with the unit panel and the city banner which are gone, I've tested it without the mods and it works fine. Don't know how to figure out which is conflicting. Fortunately, I found a temporary solution by removing the city banner and unit panel from the file. Could you look into it?
    Spoiler :
    More Pantheons - Addon
    More Luxuries
    The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (BNW)
    The Soviet Union (Stalin) (BNW)
    The Republic of Carthage (Hannibal) (BNW)
    The Kingdom of Norway (BNW)
    The Empire of Germany (Hitler) (BNW)
    The Empire of Japan (Tojo) (BNW)
    The Kingdom of France (Louis XIV) (BNW)
    The Kingdom of Armenia (BNW)
    (BNW) Leugi's Israel Civilization
    [BNW] Argentina Civilization
    (BNW) Gran Colombia Civilization
    [BNW] Chile Civilization
    The Buccaneers
    Polynesian Civilization Split
    Ayyubid Civilization
    India Civilization Pack
    InfoAddict
    Gallia, Qin & Tahiti - Civ Set IX
    The Hittites (Brave New World)
    The Sioux (Brave New World)
    Mali (Brave New World)
    Historical Religions Complete (BNW or GK)
    Kongo (Brave New World)
    North Korea (G&K)
    Sukritact's Khmer Civilization

3. Teproc

Teproc Chieftain

I remember having issues with the Israel civ related to the city banner, so I would try that first.

4. TheChaserG

TheChaserG Chieftain

Just try playing without it and see what happens?

5. Teproc

Teproc Chieftain

Yeah that's what I meant. I realize that's not incredibly useful, but I never claimed to be competent :D

6. TheChaserG

TheChaserG Chieftain

I'll try that next time I have a chance.

7. Serp

Serp Chieftain

Seems to be stable now and works. At least I played 4 hours multiplayer (133 turns) without problems so far.

But another question:
    In options you have two slide bars to change the infoboxes. We (me and my multiplayer friends) don't want to see information like "if you build xy you get +1", because this way the infobox get very large and this information is not that helpful. That's why I put the second slidebar to 10 seconds.
    But it does not work always. I will take some screenshots.

Screenshot with both slidebars 0.3 sec, so all informations is shown:
    http://www11.pic-upload.de/02.05.15/7jtse48xkc.png

Screenshot with second slidebar to 10 seconds, the information of that slidebar should not be shown:
    http://www11.pic-upload.de/02.05.15/h2qcpr6nr2.png

I changed nothing, only clicked "next turn" and took this third screenshot:
    http://www11.pic-upload.de/02.05.15/dwwwvt28j3e.png

I'm not able to figure out, why screenshot 2 and 3 are different, I changed nothing.
    So there are 3 kinds of infoboxes, but only 2 slidebars. Maybe you add a third?

edit:
    Never mind, I found out the reason :D If you have a worker selected, you get information about the improvements you can build. In the 3rd screenshot I have a soldier selected.
    Okay, I guess everything is fine with second slidebar to 10 seconds :)

8. bc1

bc1

Version 1.26 (May 3rd 2015)
    • UnitPanel: player unit list with status icons and mouse over tooltips. Units are sorted by distance to currently selected unit. Choose which unit types to include in the list: click on the >>> button to access the unit types selction panel. Your choices are saved from one session to the other.
    • UnitPanel: player city list with status icons and mouse over tooltips. Right click to center map on city, left click to enter city screen.
    • Options: add a city list and unit list on / off check boxes (for display on left side of screen)
    • Fixed some bugs
    • Miscellaneous improvements
    Cheers

9. anandus

anandus Errorist

Awesome, thanks, bc1! :)

10. lefuet

lefuet Chieftain

Thank you, bc1! :)

if someone could merge the condensed promotions (or a tooltip with all promotions for the selected unit) into this one ... (Insatiable Gamers! ;))

11. Teproc

Teproc Chieftain

Awesome.

12. TheChaserG

TheChaserG Chieftain

I can't find the check boxes for unit panel and city banner anywhere in the options. Any help?
    Edit 1: Nvm it is there but does nothing cuz some other mod besides israel is conflicting with the unit panel/list, city banner is working after removing the incompatible file from israel.
    Edit 2: Found the issue, Australia has a UnitPanel.iua and EnemyUnitPanel.iua that I removed and it fixed it. Not sure what the EnemyUnitPanel actually does.

13. Gbest

Gbest Chieftain

Since the last version there is a bug: sometimes the number of turns until the current tech is researched is not updated in the thech tree.

You can reproduce it by starting a game, found your first city and select to research pottery. Play a few turns and enter the tech tree. The number of turns is not updated until you click on the tech from the tree.

Anyway, awesome mod. Thanks bc1!

14. Victorvanwavere

Victorvanwavere Chieftain

Hi,

I just came across this mod and it looks great!!

But unfortunately I seem to be having some issues. I’m playing with the Communitas mods:
    Communitas AI and Tools (Cat), Communitas Enhanced Gameplay (Ceg) & Communitas Map
    http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=86369999

I was playing with all four, but removed the interface mod, since I thought that it might be the culprit, but even with just the 3 other mods I’m still having an issue.

The issue I’m having is that in the city view, I don’t see any buildings to build. If I click on the little hammer to build something nothing happens. I have to click on the city itself, and when the city view opens I don’t have any options to build anything.

Not sure what’s I’m doing wrong…
    I started a new game each time trying this

P.S. My In-game Editor Mod (IGE) also stopped working after installing this mod, but I removed that.
    Thanks!

15. TheChaserG

TheChaserG Chieftain

I would try and look for the culprit inside the mod folders you downloaded. I had a similar issue with Australia and Israel but removing certain files inside the mods fixed my issue.

16. bc1

bc1

this small bug dates back to at least v1.23: try deleting line 257 from EUI's TechTree.lua (...ClearCallBack...) which optimizes things a bit too far

17. Serp

Serp Chieftain

18. bc1

bc1

that is clearly a game bug, which EUI might contribute to expose
    I would need a save game to investigate (no time to set this up)

19. Gbest

Gbest Chieftain

The issue still occurs. I have attached a save game, maybe it helps.

Just open the tech tree after the game is loaded, close the tech tree, click next turn and reopen the tech tree.

20. WiKKiD

WiKKiD Chieftain

Hello- I have a very simple question to ask regarding the Interface. All the unit icons on the left of the screen are starting to get a little annoying, and i'v been using this mod for the better part of the last 4 months. I was wondering if there is anyway to disable those icons. If not, then i really think you guy's should add the option to, and possibly other options for other features of the interface.