Resource icon

Enhanced User Interface v1.29i

Mod causing mouse problems, mouse appears behind interface and doesn't response half the time, removing the mod, fixes it...

any tips to fix the issue?

Tried Alt tabbing, re installing, repairing off steam, clearing cache of game settings

Since the latest update, I'm having that issue again where putting a citizen (Settler, Worker, Work Boat, etc.) in my city's build causes the city to continuously build that type of unit over and over (Unless I put something else in queue) until I manually remove it (after I notice it's happening).

Hey bc1, I really love this mod. It really helps out a lot specially in mp games. I was just wondering though if you could teach me how to tweak it a little bit so the row of buttons underneath the chatbox is like the vanilla(see pic). I just find myself sometimes thinking that it would be better if the diplomatic overview button doesn't go straight right away to the actual window.

Hey there,

i'm having an odd glitch and i think it might be caused by EUI 1.26a. I can't seem to delete units, whether they be military or civilian/great people and its in both modded games and normal. Any suggestions? They delete unit button is appearing but clicking on it does nothing. (I've been deleting until by sending them near barbarian camps)

Advice to everyone who report bugs:
Test if those bugs also appear if you use EUI only! So without any other mods. (The last reported bugs should not happen with EUI only)
Then enable your additional mods mod by mod, to find out which other mod in combination with EUI causes the bug.

No one will be able to tell you how to solve a bug, if you are using other mods, which we don't know.

Advice to everyone who report bugs:
Test if those bugs also appear if you use EUI only! So without any other mods. (The last reported bugs should not happen with EUI only)
Then enable your additional mods mod by mod, to find out which other mod in combination with EUI causes the bug.

No one will be able to tell you how to solve a bug, if you are using other mods, which we don't know.

That's what I did. It appeared in both modded games AND in games where EUI was the only modification running (didn't even go through the mod menu on the main screen)

In some games I also had trouble accessing the the League of Nations screen to vote on things but not sure if that was related. Will have to test on that separately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really sorry if this has been addressed. Tried to look through all the pages, did a search, and read the manual I promise!! But...

Is there a way for me to make it so it doesn't play that harp noise every time my city expands a tile? I like the notif itself, but the noise gets on my nerves after a few expands. I tried to look around the files to see if I could find something to edit or remove but it's not immediately obvious.

Thank you for the mod, it does a lot of things I've really wanted with this game and I seriously appreciate the effort!

I'm wondering if it's possible to add something what the Civ:BE mod User Interface Tweaks does with their version of settlers. When you select a colonist it shows the range the city it can make work, you know the 3 tiles away radius. I use a mod that lets me work 5 tiles myself but I'm wondering if it's possible to have the typical city radius when selecting settlers in EUI?

I'm wondering if it's possible to add something what the Civ:BE mod User Interface Tweaks does with their version of settlers. When you select a colonist it shows the range the city it can make work, you know the 3 tiles away radius. I use a mod that lets me work 5 tiles myself but I'm wondering if it's possible to have the typical city radius when selecting settlers in EUI?

It is already in EUI.
Just select a settler and hold your mouse over a tile. Then the 3 tile radius will appear. Or do you want a 5 tile radius to appear?

Really sorry if this has been addressed. Tried to look through all the pages, did a search, and read the manual I promise!! But...

Is there a way for me to make it so it doesn't play that harp noise every time my city expands a tile? I like the notif itself, but the noise gets on my nerves after a few expands. I tried to look around the files to see if I could find something to edit or remove but it's not immediately obvious.

Thank you for the mod, it does a lot of things I've really wanted with this game and I seriously appreciate the effort!

You could disable the sound from expanding by comment the follwing out or delete:
In Assets\Sounds\Xml\AudioDefines.xml . Search for "NotificationCulture". Delete the whole:
Code:
   <SoundData>
      <SoundID>SND_INTERFACE_CITY_TILE</SoundID>
      <Filename>NotificationCulture</Filename>
      <bDontCache/>
      <bOnlyLoadOneVariationEachTime/>
      <LoadType>DYNAMIC_RES</LoadType>
    </SoundData>

You can comment it out by putting <!-- ... --> around it. (replace ... with the the whole SoundData thing)

Which mod got rid of "load game", this or CP? And why?

Something is wrong with spying notification queues: on click it activates the notification I am viewing, but it removes the next one from queue so I end up catching a civ for spying and forgive them for the same act.
Also is it possible to add hotkeys to queues like:
switch to next notification without closing current one,
close only current notification in queue,
activate the current queue without switching to the next one?

Or just make so right-click closes only one notification and have a hotkey to close a whole queue.

Hello,

Is there a way(easy one) to merge Info Addict into this mod's structure so I'll have them both as a DLC?

Which mod got rid of "load game", this or CP? And why?
CBP does, because it's likely to cause problems with data not being saved properly if you don't go back to the main menu before reloading. Many mods suffer from this behavior, though the results may not be as apparent where the mods' changes aren't as wide-ranging.

Is there a way(easy one) to merge Info Addict into this mod's structure so I'll have them both as a DLC?

It's not exactly easy, but you can use MPMPM (found in the Utilities subforum).

Thanks Nutty,

Looks very interesting and doable, one question though, will playing single player games with the created DLC be similar to playing with mods in the sense of: saved games could only be played with the DLC they were saved with before?

Thank.

Thanks Nutty,

Looks very interesting and doable, one question though, will playing single player games with the created DLC be similar to playing with mods in the sense of: saved games could only be played with the DLC they were saved with before?

Thank.

No, they can be used with any saved game as long as it's compatible with the mod.

Top Bottom