[R&F] EnigmaConundrum's Civilizations

Enigma_Conundrum

Chieftain
Greetings mortals, I am the immortal and all-powerful lord of-ah screw it, we don't need any of this. I'm EnigmaConundrum, and let's just get into the civs! Many thanks to Leugi, Lime, JFD, ChimpanG, and AngelofSloths for a variety of things including art, pedias, and lua.

===============================================================================

Releases:

Comanche (Potsunakwahipu)

Navajo (Barboncito)

Cheyenne (Mohkemeona'e)

Maori (Te Kooti, Te Atairangikaahu)

Ireland (Niall Noigiallach, Daniel O'Connell)

Sri Lanka (Parakramabahu I)

Kosovo (Ibrahim Rugova)

Iroquois (Hiawatha)

Albania (Skanderbeg, Zog I)

Shawnee (Tecumseh)

===============================================================================

Note: all mods should support YnAMP and JFD's RwF

Last edited:
Plans:

Anishinaabe (Pontiac)

More to follow, don't want to announce yet though, as a wise American president said, wouldn't be prudent at this juncture.

Last edited:
Looks like it has been awhile since you posted here. With the downtime I started looking at mods that threw errors in GS's 'lua.log' file.

I found a bug and a fix for your Hawaii mod. How do you want the information?
Just seems that posting to Steam may not be what you want people to do. or maybe it is!

lua.log reveals this error message:

Syntax Error: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\workshop\content\289070\1673491106\lua\HawaiiFunctions.lua:138: end expected (to close for at line 126) near 'elseif'
Error loading file where=, file=D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\workshop\content\289070\1673491106\lua\HawaiiFunctions.lua

I'll upload the file I changed. With my changes no longer does the LUA crash on load. You can do a diff of this file versus original but I think I may of left comments "--DAN" on lines I changed.

Hmm, I can't seem to upload ".lua" files. Any suggestions?
So I added ".txt" to the name to get it to upload. Obviously you can try it at your own risk by placing in the directory without the ".txt" in the name.

Attachments

• HawaiiFunctions.lua.txt
    10.4 KB · Views: 87
Top Bottom