Ennorath Civilizations - Alpha

Ennorath Civilizations - Alpha 1.06a

Any chance this mod is still alive and not dead?

I'm having trouble with playing as neutral factions as the join an alliance event pops up and I click my choice but nothing happens and the event window stays open.

Anyone have a fix to this bug?

Hey Stew, I may eventually update this mod but for now I'm busy with life things, and other bigger-better projects. Unfortunately, its not very quick and easy given the release of the expansion as well as all the other updates civ 6 has recieved, especially since the UI is so different in Ennorath.

Hey Stew, I may eventually update this mod but for now I'm busy with life things, and other bigger-better projects. Unfortunately, its not very quick and easy given the release of the expansion as well as all the other updates civ 6 has recieved, especially since the UI is so different in Ennorath.

Are these bigger and better projects civ-related? You definitely peaked my interest.

Yes they are civ-related, one of them is a "fantasy setting" but will play like a game of civilization instead of a set scenario (sort of like FFH), which I think will be a lot more fun.

Top Bottom