• Balthasar, Blue Monkey - The Time Machine spaceship alternative

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • LMR - Imperial Bastion

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Balthasar

Wise Man

Welcome to the C3C&C PCX of the Year 2015 Contest!

The very first PCX of the year contest was won by Flamand for his Fallout Mod City Screen. Since then it has been won by every sort of graphic, from large to small. This year's contest includes three artists who have won the PCX of the Year prize before, and one that has never been in the PCXotY contest before. Good Luck to all!​

The Nominees for PCX of the Year 2015 are:

Ogedei_the_Mad - "Tempest of the Dragon" Buildings Pack 4

LMR - Mega Force Field

Kyriakos - Singularity Series: Ancient Greek City Set

Balthasar - WWII Popheads:Europe

Balthasar, Blue Monkey - Frazetta-style Barsoomian Cities

Balthasar, Blue Monkey - The Time Machine spaceship alternative

LMR - Imperial Bastion

Please click on the links and view all the artist's threads before voting.

For links to all of the End of the Year 2015 contests visit the End of the Year Competitions Main Thread

Congratulations Ogedei! For the second year in a row, you've won PCX of the Year! Your "Tempest of the Dragon" Buildings Pack 4 will be listed among the winners from previous years in the Competitions Hall of Fame.

Let me say that I think that all of the PCXs in the contest were great this year, and that I'm very grateful to everyone who submitted one (or more) to any of our monthly contests. Just showing up is good for the forum, so to both you and all the voters who participated: :hatsoff: :goodjob: :thumbsup: :clap:

Whoa. I disappear for months due to forgetting my password and the forum's activation e-mail bug and this happens. :eek: Thanks all! I intend to make a return to C3C. :D

Congratulations, Ogedei. This was a very difficult one to vote for as all of the entries were outstanding. It made for very difficult and well-thought over choices for the winner.

Top Bottom