Epsilon Foreign Ministry

Ok – Killing Loco makes sense.

I agree with Dave – Piffle is a tough target, AND it would require the kind of double-cross that would probably forever destroy our reputation.

Loco – we can simply notify that we intend to exit our Roadmap deal with them at some point… they may suspect something is up at that point, but with the proper amount of diplomatic sugar on top – they probably won’t really know what’s happening till it’s too late.

So – then, if we’re coming to agree that Loco is our target, we just need to decide how much we want to help them with tech? They don’t have anything to trade with the other stronger powers, and they haven’t showed the kind of resourcefulness or initiative to try to arrange purchase of those missing techs.
I think it’s highly likely that we can just collect Guilds (and maybe Banking?) from them, notify them that we regret our need to deviate from the Roadmap… and then do as Dave outlined and prepare for total war on Loco… leaving them in the wilderness without many key techs.

Or we could try to sell them the techs cheap, put their own gold to work against them in our war machine, and figure the techs we sell them won’t do them that much good.

Which is better?

I think we can assume that someone will gift Loco up to tech parity to hurt us. So get as much money out of them as we can, as long as they are paying at least 15%.

Turn Update said:
Sorry this update was so late. Been a crazy week.

Yeah, no kidding! Is that baby here yet?

Yeah, man! Plus, we all know you are a CPA, and we're just about a month away from April 15!

If I can do anything to help alleviate the burden for you, please let me know. I can load the save at home, so if you've got a template for your updates, I can do the data entry (without your personal flair, no doubt ;))

Just let us know.. About your baby, of course! :cheers:

:lol: Thanks gentlemen!!

Still no baby - but she's overdue now, so we're expecting our little bundle of joy any day. You can be sure I'll post pictures!
If I go suddenly missing without a chance to post, constitutionally, I believe our dear President takes over for me.

And before you shed too many tears over my tax woes, I'm actually only spending about 15% of my work time on that now. I got sorta promoted (position, but not much pay) to Marketing Coordinator... which is more of what I enjoy doing... I'm sure you'll have trouble imagining me trying to sell people on stuff ;) :) -- anyway, the switch has kept me really busy.

yeah - totally. Thanks for the reminder. Working on some fun ideas now. :)
Will post when I get something ready.

Two quick ideas.
Thoughts?

Spoiler :

Or at least vote for your favorite :)

Ok – Thanks for the input!
I cleaned the image up a bit, and added some little flourishes.

Here's what I plan to post very soon… unless anyone objects?

Future Post said:
Are you looking for adventure?
Want to visit strange far-away places and meet interesting people?
Can you speak Alohan or Pifflese or any foreign language?

If so – the Navy needs you!

Join Today!

Psst… Admiral_W? Can you really call 2 dinghy's and a captain's gig a "navy"?
Shhhh!

Look good?
Speak now if you don't like it! (Or if you have any good suggestions to add!)
:salute:

ok - thanks Mr. President. Putting it out there.

Memphus SOE said:
We Are the Poorest Nation in the world
Spoiler :

Should we report this in the UN?
A) Goodsportsman to show those end turn things
B) Maybe makes our tech lead seem a bit less scary?

Thoughts?

Well it just means that we have the least amount of Gold right now. (Of course this is a well known thing). That can change for any team, since most teams are just concentrating on scientific output. I really see no need for it to used.

I think we should post it as a humerous thing.

But we would need to make sure to cut out all of the background. Or better yet edit all of the background. :evil:

Memphus' idea was clever (editing the background). We WorldBuilder a scene that's Chinese, with a couple city names that people know we have. Change around the terrain a little.

The only hitch is that Innovia has already seen some of that.

But what would be a good ploy?
Leave a couple Great Scientists on a road?
Change the research bar to Paper?... or Chemistry :evil:
Lay down three or four Iron Hills, as a taunt :lol:
Show a stack of Piffle Musketeers heading east?

Too bad this couldn't have happened on March 31 :)

:lol: Machiavelli indeed!!

Well - if someone wanted to make a really great background for us - I think that'd be funny. Sadly, I don't have time to do it, personally.

If anyone would like to do it - please speak up. Otherwise, I think I will post this (as Classical Hero has edited it, of course) just in the interest of good sportsmanship.

:salute:

Top Bottom