@Erdnase Bitula sonnybonds swissyciv Cowhead Chimera ariel

Moyocoya

Chieftain
Our cloud game is launched, please play !

If you read this thread please acknowledge, for me to send private messages to people missing.

I've already made my move yesterday (I'll probably check back today late evening CET). There seems to be a bug in the multiplayer lobby, my leader portrait looks like the host's (we are both Pedro), the civilization icon though is different. How does one know who's turn is pending?

I have no answer about leader portraits. When I open the game there is no portraits for players and leader portraits are all different and related to the right civilization.

Concerning turns, I don't know if there is any way to know who's turn is pending. The only thing I know is that there are two kinds of notifications when it's your turn to play :
- a message on Steam (upper right corner in the mean screen) ;
- an in-game message when you are already playing another Civilization game.

If there are people left missing tomorrow, I'll send a private message to everybody.

By the way, I suggest that we create a community to communicate easier with each other, one way or another but more efficient than this forum...

Yeah, well if I am the host the leader portraits are correct. Otherwise mine is same as the host's. I've posted this in the bug reports forum.

It may be my turn as I have a 1 turn waiting message on steam, but i have a few cloud games going so not certain which game is waiting.
I'm at work at present but will be able play my turn in around 2-3 hours.

Played my turn, but after my game patched, just a few minutes ago,the PBC server was unavailable.

Seems to be back now. Not my turn, but I got into the game to review my position.

Top Bottom