1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Erebus - After Victory?

Discussion in 'Fall from Heaven Lore' started by TheIanOakley, Jan 12, 2014.

1. TheIanOakley

TheIanOakley Bugged

Tasunke Witka posted this on the ExtraModMod Bitbucket, and it brought up a lot of questions:

How much of this is accurate? It seems not unreasonable, although since I know little of FfH lore - which still needs centralising - I & Tasunke could be completely wrong.

And if this is wrong, what actually happens after victory - in game, not scenarios - ? What does Altar of the Luonnotar actually involve? Is magic going to get infinitely dissipated?

2. Blakmane

Blakmane Chieftain

Armageddon does spawn demon barbarians via Hellfire tiles, interestingly enough.

I always assumed the final result of an evil victory (via armageddon then conquest/domination I guess) would be that The One returns to Erebus and eradicates it entirely. This is, after all, what Agares wants - to prove to The One that his creation is intrinsically flawed, so that he will have destroy it. I don't really know what that would entail exactly though.

3. Akbarthegreat

Akbarthegreat Angel of Junil

I don't think most of that stuff is canon.
    Waiting for MC...

4. Calavente

Calavente Richard's voice

just chiming in to say that for me the completion of the altar of luonnatar was "just" something that rang the bell of the One, making him look again at creation... and then anything is possible. from redepemption of the fallen angels, to extermination and judgement of them and "appointement" of new sphere "patrons"... or erasing Erebus, or collapsing the Hells and allowing all souls to go back to Arawn...

For Tower, I think I understand it like that. However, normally religions wouldn't be bared of miracles.. indeed, Angels (gods) stay owner of the sphere's plans... but mayhap they would need to come at least partially "physically" on Erebus to work their miracles... thus breaking the compact.