1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Erebus map

Discussion in 'Fall from Heaven Lore' started by vruchten, Apr 16, 2009.

1. loocas

loocas Chieftain

Oh, I miss playing on OzzyKP's map.

This is very pretty! I didn't see your map when it was originally posted. I like it a lot more than what I scratched up for the CiviloPDF. May I include this in the book?

Keep up the nice work!

2. Verdian

Verdian Chieftain

I believe Kael has stated that the Fane of Lessers is not an island, but that it was just convenient for the Balseraphs, Mercurians, and Bannor to sail there rather than walk.

3. TC01

TC01 Chieftain

It's surrounded by mountains- at least, I think that's what it is. So, if you're trying to reach it, you should probably use the beach.

Something that's semi-confusing:

-The Grigori should be west of the Bannor, because in that one scenario you go from sacking Torrolerial to sacking the Grigori capital as the Doviello/Illians.
    -But, there were Illian/Doviello cities below the Grigori.
    -This doesn't seem to work.

4. MagisterCultuum

MagisterCultuum Great Sage

Why do you assume that each map must be oriented with north up?

5. Darksaber1

Darksaber1 Secret Emperor

Yeah, I have a feeling that the Splitered Court Map is upside down. Why else would the doviello be in the bottom?

6. KillerClowns

KillerClowns Chieftain

Hell, Erebus might not even HAVE a north. Discworld, for instance, is arranged such that the center of the disc is the coldest part, and the rim the warmest. There, and presumably in Erebus if it follows the same conventions, navigation is relative to the icy center.

7. Darksaber1

Darksaber1 Secret Emperor

That is possible, since the arctic is described as being centred on Letum Fridge and Garduk...

8. Tasunke

Tasunke Crazy Horse

So the Weatherly north Pole may be significantly skewed from the magnetic north pole. The only revelation this gives is that maps have a lot more flexibility :) however I do believe that Splintered Court and the Illians v bannor and grigori were upside down.

(as I would like to think Erebus is a sphere)